Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Also Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise: 30 min run, 45 min walk

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Still nope
    Calories: I'm going to say no
    Exercise: 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: This week has definitely not gone to plan and I feel so out of control. The girl who trains our new hires is leaving unexpectedly, and my boss has decided I'm the only one who can take over. While I find the compliment nice since she feels like I'm a good replacement, its been very stressful since I've only ever taken over the class for a week for her on vacation, and that was an easy week since they were just taking calls and I was helping them. This is different, not sure I'm going to say more challenging, but maybe a little scarier? I know I'll adjust, hoping that happens sooner, rather than later.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,678 Member
    Bemybestby60
    September Challenge Week 3
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 192 lbs
    Current weight 192 lbs

I had one day where I lost weight.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Weekly weigh in Wednesday

PW 248.4
    CW 248.4
  • dustyspal
    Daily post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    I moved to south Charlotte from Matthews, NC. I’d actually love to live in Winston-Salem, or more north of there near the Brushy mountains/Yadkin Valley.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9
    PW: 179 CW: 179.6

Track: No
    Calories: Eh
    Exercise: None

Been under a lot of stress the last month with packing to move. Now that I’m in my new place, I want to get back into walking. I now live within walking distance of a greenway via a neighbourhood entrance, so I hope this’ll be a catalyst.

You will get there. Where did you move? If you don’t mind me asking. I live in Winston Salem, Nc. I want to move in a few months looking for a nice area other than Winston Salem

Oh ok. I hope you like your new place 😁

Can you tell me a little about Matthew, NC? I've been considering there.

I live in southwest Charlotte. It's grown up too much for me. I'm thinking of moving to one of the small towns near Asheville.

Yes I live in Winston Salem currently and I’m looking for a smaller town also. My lease is up in a few months. Hoping to find a place by then. Also, Good luck with your retirement. 💜

Thanks!! Good luck finding a place.

You too!
  • Jen_967
    Matthews, NC, from accounts of family and coworkers from this area, has grown exponentially over the last twenty years. It is a town of about 20K people. It has a neat little downtown that has been preserved, including a farmer’s market and cool shops and storefronts. You can drive twenty minutes west into uptown Charlotte, or drive 20 minutes east and you’re in the countryside. There are a lot of apartments, condos, and single-family homes. If you’re considering the area, look around highway 51 in Matthews for places. However, if you’re wanting something a little smaller and more homey, Mint Hill is just east of Matthews. Still in Mecklenburg County, Mint Hill is growing but retains its small town friendliness. I work at the Mint Hill library.
    I moved to south Charlotte from Matthews, NC. I’d actually love to live in Winston-Salem, or more north of there near the Brushy mountains/Yadkin Valley.
    Sep Wk 2 - Wed, 9/9
    PW: 179 CW: 179.6

Track: No
    Calories: Eh

Been under a lot of stress the last month with packing to move. Now that I’m in my new place, I want to get back into walking. I now live within walking distance of a greenway via a neighbourhood entrance, so I hope this’ll be a catalyst.

You will get there. Where did you move? If you don’t mind me asking. I live in Winston Salem, Nc. I want to move in a few months looking for a nice area other than Winston Salem

Oh ok. I hope you like your new place 😁

Can you tell me a little about Matthew, NC? I've been considering there.

I live in southwest Charlotte. It's grown up too much for me. I'm thinking of moving to one of the small towns near Asheville.

Yes I live in Winston Salem currently and I’m looking for a smaller town also. My lease is up in a few months. Hoping to find a place by then. Also, Good luck with your retirement. 💜

@southgirl94 thank you! I will def check it out! 😁
  • Jen_967
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: I'm sure no
    Exercise: 1 hour weightlifting, 30 min run

Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Also Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise: 30 min run, 45 min walk

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Still nope
    Calories: I'm going to say no
    Exercise: 1 hour weightlifting

Comments: This week has definitely not gone to plan and I feel so out of control. The girl who trains our new hires is leaving unexpectedly, and my boss has decided I'm the only one who can take over. While I find the compliment nice since she feels like I'm a good replacement, its been very stressful since I've only ever taken over the class for a week for her on vacation, and that was an easy week since they were just taking calls and I was helping them. This is different, not sure I'm going to say more challenging, but maybe a little scarier? I know I'll adjust, hoping that happens sooner, rather than later.

I’m sure you will do great. What I know from you is you’ll accomplish anything you set your mind to. 💜
  • Jen_967
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Walked for 1 hour
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Sep Wk 3 - Wed, 9/16
    PW: 179.8 CW: 179

Got into a near argument with my professor over material that I still do not understand. Must be overthinking it, she said. I want nothing more to finish this class and never have her again.

My neck is so stiff. Finished class, go straight into 1.25-hour tutoring session. Laying on floor now, wondering how to loosen my neck. ‘Tis almost midnight.

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track:yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 12734 steps
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 36 mins running
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track - yes
    Calories- yes over
    Exercise- yes
  • Jen_967
    Sep Wk 3 - Wed, 9/16
    PW: 179.8 CW: 179

Got into a near argument with my professor over material that I still do not understand. Must be overthinking it, she said. I want nothing more to finish this class and never have her again.

My neck is so stiff. Finished class, go straight into 1.25-hour tutoring session. Laying on floor now, wondering how to loosen my neck. ‘Tis almost midnight.

Calories: Under

Sorry about your day. Hope today is better and also hope your neck is feeling better.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Daily Post

Tuesday 9/15

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 155oz

Wednesday 9/16

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 18 minutes calisthenics with Hasfit workout
    Water 167oz
    Comments So decided to exercise 4 days and rest one day in order to have consistency and not over do it. Also finally had my pain management doctor after 4 months due to Covid-19 and got 6 trigger point injections in my back so hopefully it'll last for 2 months because down here NC you can't get it every month like in NYC so that will be an adjustment but if I went 8 months without so my tolerance should be stronger.
  • dustyspal
    Daily post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track - yes
    Calories- yes under
    Exercise- yes