FFS - Sorry, please delete and I can repost with spoilers

How do you do spoilers by the way?
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    FFS - Sorry, please delete and I can repost with spoilers

How do you do spoilers by the way?

Are you on phone or browser? At least on browser it's the same format of [ ] these kinds of parenthesis as italics and quotes, but instead of the "quote" and "/quote" inside the parenthesis for quote, you put "spoiler" and "/spoiler". Kinda hard to explain without writing the code...
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

w0dgkwryie6y.png
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well the birthday week is over and I am so ready to start logging, drinking water and exercising. This will be my mode throughout the rest of the year. Amazing how poor food choices make you actually feel sick. My body doesn't do well with sweets or processed food. Planning meals for the next few weeks and going to try some Intermitted Fasting. Changing my weigh in to Oct 1st and on Thursdays @Beka3695 Need to change up the pattern.
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday😀😀
    Today is day one of IF 16:8 schedule after taking a 3mnths break. Hoping this will help with the last 10lbs weight loss. As the weather gets
    cooler I am doing longer walks. I would like to start doing a bit of running but is scare of hurting my knees again. I am trying to log on and getting involved with the team but finds I don't have much to say.
    Hope everyone continue to have a great Sunday 😀😀😀💓💓💓
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Sausage for breakfast this week. Eggs are next
    qbuw4mn98ou1.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    machchic wrote: »
    Well the birthday week is over and I am so ready to start logging, drinking water and exercising. This will be my mode throughout the rest of the year. Amazing how poor food choices make you actually feel sick. My body doesn't do well with sweets or processed food. Planning meals for the next few weeks and going to try some Intermitted Fasting. Changing my weigh in to Oct 1st and on Thursdays @Beka3695 Need to change up the pattern.

Got it!!! Birthday week over??? Your birthday is Tuesday!!!! The week has just begun
  • Beka3695
    Options
    c1q68sx577lu.png
    utts30zton98.png
    dbfm4qzdabqj.png
    1xzy1x1fy6sj.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.63%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.29%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.20%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 27.9 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 13.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 9.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 3.05 %
    2nd @kandi3570 2.51%
    3rd @KellyBgetsfit 2.30 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @kandi3570 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @kirsten11872 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @kali225 4.2 Lbs

THIS WEEK'S WINNER'S HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER K!!
    Notice all of the top winners IDs begin with the letter K!

7kbo19l8lc0d.png

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Terytha
    @petrocoetsee
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @hope002
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @runthegarden
    @wwood008
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @TheMrWobbly

m9c6rlw28euv.png
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    This bloat has hit a new miserable high (or is it a low...). My ring is literally stuck on my finger. I’ve been slightly heavier before, but my ring has never been stuck so badly. It spins freely around its spot, but the joint above is so swollen I can’t get it past it. Luckily this ring is smooth and very comfortable, so it was ok to sleep with it. My engagement and wedding rings still come off.

My morning weigh-in was pretty annoying too - first my scale said I lost 6 pounds overnight, but there was a cord stuck under it so it wasn’t even. Redoing the weigh-in revealed almost a pound of extra bloat, ugh. I’m hoping this would start to go away this week, but with Aunt Flo on the horizon I don’t think so.

Have a great week, everybody!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Final week of September started as I mean to go on.... early morning sweaty workout done. Meals planned. Flat tidyish..... ready for the week ahead!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    TOM is upon me and that comes with more cravings and bloat. I am not going to let it get me down. I will be happy if I am back at last week's weight by Friday. I will stick to my 16:8 IF schedule for the week, eat well and continue to exercise. I am also starting to incorporate chia seeds into my diet. I am excited to see if they help with my digestion. I hope everyone has a great week!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    So we were in NJ yesterday picking up an elliptical to fix up and sell. And my husband thought we should try an Italian bakery on the way home... $40 later we headed home with a big cake, a bunch of cannolis and some rye bread....

Last night my husband couldn’t finish his piece of cake, so I had mine and the rest of his....

He isn’t trying to lose weight, so I hope he has some cake while I’m at work lol
  • boehle
    Options
    so my mileage last week was pretty good.
    Sept 20 - Sept 26 = 31 miles. That is up a ton from the week before.
    Today will not be an easy day to get out there as lunch time is calling for some pretty heavy storms.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    newme646 wrote: »
    Newme646
    Weigh in: Sunday
    PW: 230
    CW: 229
    LTD: 21

Yah!!!! Broke into the 20s!!!! Wooo hooo!!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Okay confession time. I have really struggled for a while with motivation, not just weight loss but, for pretty much the first time, generally why be arsed? This makes me normal - everyone has their issues, some are more troubled than others, I am lucky in my environment, my family and my friends. I know many of us are still having this struggle. If you want to PM me and get a few things off your chest I am here. There will be no miracle cures, no "there, there now, it will be alright", some things are tough and we need to be - and we can be and will be - tougher.
  • boehle
    Options
    Good Morning. I didnt get all my steps in yesterday with the rain but I did pretty good, even with my eating.
    Today is another 13 hour day so we shall see how life treats me! Happy Tuesday
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Username: EdTake2
    Weigh In Day: Mondays
    PW (Previous Weight): 217.2
    CW (Current Weight):216.8
    LTD (Loss to Date):
This discussion has been closed.