Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA this week. On Monday my bf and I made the decision to move from VT to MI as soon as we can. We were supposed to be moving in together in northern VT where he had accepted a job, but couldn't find housing and didn't like the area. So we up and decided to move. We have both spent every state moment this week applying to jobs. It's been stressful and I have not called about food or exercise all week. I did however get a call for an interview yesterday, so maybe the stress will be ending soon. I hate my job here, so I can't wait to be gone. 🤞

Very tempted to join the maintenance team for awhile though...
    You have certainly had a week of big decisions and stress - not a time to be worried about everything at once. You can certainly move over to the support team for however long you want to. It is the same, except your weigh-ins don't count with the team stats - you can post, you can weigh in or not as you please. Let me know if you want to switch. I get it about northern VT - depending if it's more eastern or western. I live not far above the border from Newport VT and I certainly would not want to live in that area of Vermont, even though it has its natural beauties. Good call! And I'm glad to see you're getting out of a job you hate. Well done.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @jugar I would eat some of those cookies for you! Ha😆😂😏
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    @micki48

remaining steps for the week!:

co3zeket151z.png

My daily goal is 10k.

I am also so, so sad about RBG. How many freakin rounds of cancer do you survive for it to finally do you in, in the worst year ever? Rest in power, Notorious.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @jugar come visit me! 😁
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    6i5qm41h2ngg.png
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    @eggfreak Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing well now. Worked all week. In fact, it would be too long of a post to tell you how crazy of a workweek it was. Anyway, in the midst of the crazy, I've been more determined than ever to stay focused on my good health. I'm no good to anyone when I'm sick.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in:
    PW - 183.7
    CW - 184.9 :/

Happy Sunday, folks!
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Wow Longwood Gardens! I haven't been there in years. I'm originally from Philadelphia, PA but have been in Texas for the past 17 years. I'm sure Longwood Gardens was as beautiful as ever. Hope you can post some pics soon. Also hope you had a good time!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! I have some teenagers girl here for my daughter's 16th birthday. We got pizza and cake but I skipped the pizza and had one bite of cake. I feel good about that. I spent the day cleaning and grocery shopping. I am going to really tighten up diet this week. I am going to be realistic about my workouts. I am probably only going to get in 3. The baby wakes up to early. If I can, I will squeeze in some 10 or 20 min BOD workouts. I am going to start walking to work. It's still hot on the afternoon, but it's not that far.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 9,039
    Mon 14,600
    Tues 12,144
    Wed 12,144
    Thurs 14,463
    Fri 13,519
    Sat 13,212

Workouts