Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Wow Longwood Gardens! I haven't been there in years. I'm originally from Philadelphia, PA but have been in Texas for the past 17 years. I'm sure Longwood Gardens was as beautiful as ever. Hope you can post some pics soon. Also hope you had a good time!

I did not know you were from Philly. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and raised my family there until about 9 years ago. Cool! Yo! I knew I liked you! :)

LOL @Micki48 Yo! Another PA gal :)

Cool! I knew I connected with you too. Actually I’m from the other side of the river (mostly) but worked in PA. Lived in CC many years ago.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Sorry @micki48 - steps and exercise:

14th September
    Steps - 4337
    Exercise - 25 mins dance workout

15th September
    Steps - 2884
    Exercise - 35 mins Popsugar strength workout

18th September
    Steps - 4982
    Exercise - 28 mins dance workout

19th September
    Steps - 5716
    Exercise - 33 mins Leslie Sansom walking workout

20th September
    Steps - 2269
    Exercise - 0 mins - rest day
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ells_runs
    Week 4
    Monday
    PW 213.4 lbs
    CW 214.6 lbs

Sorry Team ♥️
    Gain for me because it is TOTM 😞
    I'm not sure if that's the reason or maybe water retention because of the hot weather? It is lovely and hot here in UK at the moment.
    I will plod on and hopefully there'll be a good loss next week 😊

Also I stepped 25,573 steps today so the highest for a long time 😁

Good luck all with your weigh ins 🤞😁
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    CW 165.5

I would like to join the maintenance team for the remainder of the month please. The stress of job and housing searching and a cross(ish) country move is all I can handle right now.
    Had an interview today, went well enough but I don't believe it is the job for me. No more than say an hour later I received a call to schedule another interview, this one more in line with what I want to be doing. 🤞Interview is Weds at 7:30pm. Training for the job would start October 12th
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    It's MFP official now! I'm down 100+ from where I started on this app. Jeez, what a long long journey. It's the last leg now, just 20 left to go.
    WOW - that is so inspirational! Congratulations!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    CW 165.5

I would like to join the maintenance team for the remainder of the month please. The stress of job and housing searching and a cross(ish) country move is all I can handle right now.
    Had an interview today, went well enough but I don't believe it is the job for me. No more than say an hour later I received a call to schedule another interview, this one more in line with what I want to be doing. 🤞Interview is Weds at 7:30pm. Training for the job would start October 12th

You are now on the Support Team (aka the Cheer Squad!). Stay there as long as you need to. You can weigh in if you want to, and of course you are welcome on the chat any time. Good luck on the interview!!!!
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It's MFP official now! I'm down 100+ from where I started on this app.
    BRAVO!!!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    It's MFP official now! I'm down 100+ from where I started on this app. Jeez, what a long long journey. It's the last leg now, just 20 left to go.

3cx6x7gymvrp.jpg

Congratulations! What an accomplishment.
  • BaileyCat88
    BaileyCat88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Congratulations! That is so AWESOME! Well done, you.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

3cx6x7gymvrp.jpg

Woohoo! Congratulations! What a great job you've done Amber!!! Would you share the 3 (or 5) biggest changes you've made since you started this journey? So proud of you. <3:)
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    khqnsq12fast.jpeg

SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 STEP REPORT

TOTAL TEAM STEPS - 704,667
    zs1pwvw7r5we.png

STEP STARS

1ST - @ells_runs 120,384
    2ND - @jugar 104, 901
    3RD - @Kali225 96,149

MEMBERS MEETING THEIR DAILY STEP GOAL

@jugar 7/7
    @Kali225 7/7
    @ells_runs 5/7

@KellyBgetsfit over 10K 7/7 I don't have a goal, but that's a good one. Sorry again if I missed you telling me. I feel like you did. :)

GREAT JOB EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT STEPPING WEEK 4

sou3ucfo0zh0.png

As a group, those 704,667 steps are around 352 miles! For a time of relative social confinement, we are going places!
  • jugar
    Options
    OOOOOFFFFFF. I'm bushed. But my NSV these days is that I am really hitting the procrastination list and getting things DONE. It is a lot of hard physical work (why is this the year I decided to give up using a rototiller???), as well as painting, moving furniture around, getting stuff sold or given away, etc. etc.

I think this has something to do with the energy of Fall. Getting ready for the long winter (here anyhow!) and the months of not being able to do so much resonates with all those years of the academic year, the end of the "easy" days of summer. I'm glad that energy still happens even now when I am retired and find it harder to get motivated to as much as I did when I was working.

What are all of you doing that feels like Fall?
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    21st September
    Steps - 3341
    Exercise - 32 mins Fit ON Interval Mix
This discussion has been closed.