Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @micki48 here are my steps for last week. Much more on track than I have been lately! (Apparently I still can't upload photos SO I will type it out. I wish MFP would figure it out! I still have to use a workaround to get to the Community boards too 😣)

9/13: 5,202 ⭐
    9/14: 12,197 ⭐
    9/15: 3,008
    9/16: 7,262 ⭐
    9/17: 2,556
    9/18: 4,311
    9/19: 5,977 ⭐

The few days I didn't meet goal (5000) I was so emotionally and physically drained after work I couldn't bother to do much else, and I decided I'm not going to feel bad about it.

I anticipate today being a busy day around the house and maybe a walk with Lola. I'm making a whole chicken in the crockpot today for the first time, hoping it turns out well! If it does I'll post the recipe in thr recipe forum.
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Way to go team on the weightloss! I anticipate being a much better contributor next week 😁
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

2l91eqtfkolv.png
  • BaileyCat88
    BaileyCat88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Waist Aways on your weight loss! What a great week! B)

@micki48 Here are my very pitiful steps for the week LOL
    9/3 Sun - 1,861
    9/14 Mon - 2,652
    9/15 Tues - 4,659
    9/16 Wed - 2,063
    9/17 Th - 2,035
    9/18 Fri - 1,507
    9/19 Sat - 1,786

The air is finally clearing here in the Pacific Northwest and it looks like today is going to be the day to lace up those shoes and get outside walking! I'm excited and looking forward to fresh air, crisp fall weather, and the sound of birds singing. Later we've got Seahawks football to cheer for. I love Sundays.
    Have a wonderful day, everyone. <3
  • BaileyCat88
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Wow Longwood Gardens! I haven't been there in years. I'm originally from Philadelphia, PA but have been in Texas for the past 17 years. I'm sure Longwood Gardens was as beautiful as ever. Hope you can post some pics soon. Also hope you had a good time!

Longwood Gardens - what a lovely place. My hometown is Bethlehem, PA before I moved to Washington State some 20 years ago. Still get back east to see the family frequently but haven't been to Longwood Gardens in awhile. :) Yes, post some pics!
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been AWOL 😞
    I'm still here, alive and kicking, work is crazy - life is crazy!
    Congratulations everyone πŸ˜πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    @micki48 here are my steps, sorry I am late again 😞 have a great week everyone 😍

0haoajbv0jix.jpg
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Wooooo, go team!! We had an awesome week!!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I get it. I should have done it years ago but have put in motion getting my uk passport (damn it won't still be a EU passport) just to have, just to keep my options open, not going anywhere at the moment.

@eggfreak Are you a duel citizen? I think I remember you saying your parents were from UK. My niece is a dual citizen of US and Switzerland because long ago she married a Swiss guy. They are long divorced, but apparently she still gets to keep that.
  • micki48
    Options
    Kali225 wrote: Β»
    @micki48

remaining steps for the week!:

co3zeket151z.png

My daily goal is 10k.

I am also so, so sad about RBG. How many freakin rounds of cancer do you survive for it to finally do you in, in the worst year ever? Rest in power, Notorious.

Awesome Week!!! You have met your goal 7/7 days!!! I hear you. One of my good friends left me a really cool t-shirt with an RBG collar on it.
  • micki48
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Wow Longwood Gardens! I haven't been there in years. I'm originally from Philadelphia, PA but have been in Texas for the past 17 years. I'm sure Longwood Gardens was as beautiful as ever. Hope you can post some pics soon. Also hope you had a good time!

I did not know you were from Philly. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and raised my family there until about 9 years ago. Cool! Yo! I knew I liked you! :)
  • micki48
    Options
    Last call for steps. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post results. There are seven people who haven't given me any step numbers for the week.

@Gidgitgoescrazy I am missing 9/18 for you
    @YinxFed Missing 9/14, 9/15, 9/18, 9/19

I'll look for those tomorrow.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    @micki48

9/18 = 12,699
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Steps for 9/20 = 13,296

Longwood gardens was beautiful it was my 1st time there. There weren't many flowers in bloom, I think next year i need to go in spring...

Ugh it won't let me add pics on my phone, I'll upload them tomorrow when I'm on my work computer...

Have a great day !
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    Sorry to be so slow with my steps! They are all in now. I'll also go back and double check that I have put in everyone's exercise minutes. I made the mistake of starting a huge batch of green tomato relish yesterday, and then I had to finish it! Yikes. There was a ton of the stuff.

Today is freezer moving day - I'll finally have a freezer I can organise and find things in. I have a small chest freezer at the moment, and pawing through the piles of recently frozen vegetables is driving me nuts. I'm moving a big upright freezer that is at my son's house (it used to belong to my mother-in-law) - he never uses it and it's perfect! He gets the annoying one...

So! Here we are in week 4. We have 5 weeks this month, so there is time to hit those goals!

Due yesterday/today:
    @FatSlayer1016
    @graceojo99
    @jguldi11
    @reflectionofme
    @ells_runs

See you all later :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 9,039
    Mon 14,600
    Tues 12,144
    Wed 12,144
    Thurs 14,463
    Fri 13,519
    Sat 13,212

Workouts
    30 min intervals
    30 min lifting

Hi Kelly - I put in one each of your workouts on some random days - not sure if you did them more than once?
  • jugar
    Options
    The Fall Equinox is happening this week! Join this week's challenge to celebrate with a pileup of great habits -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10810606/fall-is-here-pile-up-some-wins#latest
  • BaileyCat88
    Options
    micki48 wrote: Β»

I did not know you were from Philly. I grew up outside of Philadelphia and raised my family there until about 9 years ago. Cool! Yo! I knew I liked you! :)

LOL @Micki48 Yo! Another PA gal :)
This discussion has been closed.