Step It Up! September 2020

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    17-good on workouts, food was too low, need to eat better, but legit no appetite!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,367 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/17:
    Food - calories were a little high, protein and carbs were reasonable.
    Exercise - took yesterday as a rest day (hadn't taken a real rest day in awhile)... basically was a slug. I got 2600 steps in for the day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,069 Member
    Options
    9/17 Goals met ... 18000+ steps yesterday ....and the scale went up again today ...I can not figure out why my body is not losing .... I do the TDEE method using a keto Tdee calculator I am up .5 ughhh
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    9/17:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: hour of strength with Sydney
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    9/17
    Close watch rings ✅ just over 20k steps!
    Calorie goal was more toward maintenance. I just want to EAT this week. Ugh!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Steps are done! A little over goal!!
    Also, I downloaded a new pedometer app since I seem to like tracking and logging. I may walk around some more to test it out.
    Might be ready to up the bar and raise the number of total steps.

Alas, food choices today...not so good.

• baconslave
    Options
    9/18:
    logged and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: 1hr and 20 of yard hiking.

• baconslave
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    9/17
    Close watch rings ✅ just over 20k steps!
    Calorie goal was more toward maintenance. I just want to EAT this week. Ugh!

Me too!
    At least it was maintenance and not overeating, right? Hang in there. For me hormones plus cooler weather equals an ramp up in my NOM-reflex.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/18 goals met
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    So far today, I've doubled my steps.
    I forgot how much I liked my pedometer app!

Looking good for food today as well.

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Drove to Halifax today to visit my son. Did some shopping....that would be my only exercise. :) Went to an Italian restaurant for dinner....so my goals yesterday were not met.

However, today will be better. I am starting off with a checkin!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    9/18
    Food logged, calories good, protein 196g, 97g net carbs.
    Exercise was a morning ride for 18 miles with a total of 8800 steps.
    9/19
    Food logged, calories a little high, protein 117g, carbs 150g net (higher than usual).
    Exercise was yard work - finished the flower beds in the back, ran errands, etc. Finished the day with 9000 steps.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9/19-9/20 goals met ..no workouts since I do workout on weekends :)
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    9/20 - better day! Calories were good and macros good but no exercise.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Apparently I picked up a cold at my dr's office Wed. This sucks. Bought more cold meds, chicken broth and some cookies to feel better. Otherwise food has been good with meals of eggs, protein shake coffee, pulled pork, steak and fish. Planning on some keto pancakes this morning on my work break.

We went for a short walk yesterday and bowling last night. I think I need to put some alarms on my phone to help me move more. I have slipped into some pretty bad Covid habits.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    9/18-9/20
    Close watch rings 👍🏻👍🏻👎 feel like I get plenty of movement each week with strength training plus walks. Logged 12k, 14k and 13k steps for the weekend but didn’t close rings on Sunday.
    Calorie goal 👎👍🏻👎 had a deficit Saturday but didn’t track Friday and on Sunday funday. Hubs has brought junk into the house so I’ve helped get rid of it by pouring it in my mouth. So this week is a total refocus on food choices.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    9/20:
    Food logged, calories on point, protein 159g, carbs 132g net
    Exercise - rode 19.4 miles in the morning, did yard work the rest of the day, finished with 15.4k steps for the day.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Apparently I picked up a cold at my dr's office Wed. This sucks. Bought more cold meds, chicken broth and some cookies to feel better. Otherwise food has been good with meals of eggs, protein shake coffee, pulled pork, steak and fish. Planning on some keto pancakes this morning on my work break.

We went for a short walk yesterday and bowling last night. I think I need to put some alarms on my phone to help me move more. I have slipped into some pretty bad Covid habits.

Sorry you got sick. We picked up something from either our groceries or the drive-thru at Burger King. Only one kid got sick, but she was sick for days. It wasn't COVID. The dr had her tested. But she was miserable and on the couch for 1.5 weeks.

Hope you heal up soon.
    Haven't we all succumb to awful COVID habits. I know I have... :unamused:
  • baconslave
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    9/18-9/20
    Close watch rings 👍🏻👍🏻👎 feel like I get plenty of movement each week with strength training plus walks. Logged 12k, 14k and 13k steps for the weekend but didn’t close rings on Sunday.
    Calorie goal 👎👍🏻👎 had a deficit Saturday but didn’t track Friday and on Sunday funday. Hubs has brought junk into the house so I’ve helped get rid of it by pouring it in my mouth. So this week is a total refocus on food choices.

Les Grand Saboteurs! :rage: I feel like our hubbies are twins from an alternate dimension and both of them have a goatee.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I have gone back to the MFP method instead of the Tdee method ....I also realized my activity was wrong so I have decided to put sedentary and add my workout burns .....MFP has given me 1650 calories ...I was at 2200 doing the tdee method .... I am also going back to daily weigh ins so that I have data ...as of this morning I have lost 1.2 lbs :)