logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 39 minute walk
    water: yes, 8 cups
    steps: 13,208

WEIGH-IN

Last week: 178.0
    Today: 174.4

A new low number since I restarted my journey on April 1st ..... and 20.4 pounds gone!

Today we are going to my parents' house for appetizers, drinks and dessert and to a nice restaurant in between for the main course. It's their way to host Thanksgiving, as mom doesn't cook for a group anymore (arthritis in her back makes cooking a chore). Yes, technically Turkey Day was last weekend, but we are not having a traditional turkey dinner, so the date is irrelevant, plus this one worked better for everyone. No logging will be done and exercise remains to be seen! Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Wow--Fantastic loss! Way to go!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @cmhubbard92
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 10/19
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes( walking)
    Steps : 3887
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 17, 3899steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 24hr IF,
    Read bible plan , start new πŸ“š, daily calm , walk more than I did yesterday

Yesterday : KD 16βœ…3700 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈβœ…, 20hr IFβœ…
    Read bible plan βœ…, start new πŸ“šπŸ‘ŽπŸ», daily calm βœ…, walk more than I did yesterday βœ…
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sun 10/18
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 25 min video
    Water: 48oz

Mon 10/19
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 38min fitness blender lower body strength and hiit
    Water: 72oz

I'm finally starting the Fitness Blender Sweat program again. I purchased it a while back but never completed it.

@knlizght great loss!

@brandi_84 Since I started intermittent fasting I don’t usually eat until noon. On days that I have had an earlier meal I feel like I eat more throughout the day, like Christine said.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    10/20/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 19,480
    Water: 80oz

@erikNJ thank you!

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about my weigh in tomorrow. Just got on my scales and no read out. I changed the batteries and I'm showing 2 lb heavier tonight!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    10/20/20
    Exercise: yes - walk 2.5 miles
    Steps: 11,142
    Water: 158.8
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Tuesday 20th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 17087

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about my weigh in tomorrow. Just got on my scales and no read out. I changed the batteries and I'm showing 2 lb heavier tonight!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Do you usually weigh at an earlier time? I always weigh 2lbs more later in the day than in the morning. You have been doing great with your accountability all month and you are in the lead for TBBT, right now. Don't worry if the number goes up on the scale this week, it is normal to have some fluctuation. We also have an extra week this month.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    edited October 2020
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Do you usually weigh at an earlier time? I always weigh 2lbs more later in the day than in the morning. You have been doing great with your accountability all month and you are in the lead for TBBT, right now. Don't worry if the number goes up on the scale this week, it is normal to have some fluctuation. We also have an extra week this month.

Thank you @brandi_84

I always weigh first thing in the mornings but I only lose about 0.5lb overnight. So I'm likely to be 1.5lb higher tomorrow morning.

I have been doing so well, as you've said, and my calorie deficit was even higher today.

But even if I weigh higher, I know I am losing regularly, it's just that I want to get in the150s by the end of the month and I was getting there.

• loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10/20
    Logged yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes 42 walk/run; 20 min walk
    Steps 12975
    Water 72oz
    πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess

Thank you @brandi_84

I always weigh first thing in the mornings but I only lose about 0.5lb overnight. So I'm likely to be 1.5lb higher tomorrow morning.

I have been doing so well, as you've said, and my calorie deficit was even higher today.

But even if I weigh higher, I know I am losing regularly, it's just that I want to get in the150s by the end of the month and I was getting there.

@prehistoricmoongoddess you have a really good outlook! You have been doing a truly wonderful job this month! I had the same goal for my birthday, and am unfortunately just trying to get myself back to where I started this month!

And as a side note, I usually weigh 3-5lb heavier in the evening, compared to how I weigh in the morning! You may be surprised! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 20 October
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 88 oz
    Steps 13,956
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess

Thank you @brandi_84

@prehistoricmoongoddess you have a really good outlook! You have been doing a truly wonderful job this month! I had the same goal for my birthday, and am unfortunately just trying to get myself back to where I started this month!

And as a side note, I usually weigh 3-5lb heavier in the evening, compared to how I weigh in the morning! You may be surprised! :)

@brandi_48
    @cmhubbard92

Thank you both

I was mightily surprised when I stepped on the scales this morning. I'm actually 0.2lbs less than yesterday!

All those steps I'd done yesterday must have worked their magic!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 162.8lbs
    CW 161.4lbs

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess fabulous weigh in
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 10/21:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - Hanson's couch to 10K week 2, plus arm exercises and stretches
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/20
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes( walking)
    Steps : 3101
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 18, 3800 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 22 IF,
    Read bible plan , start new πŸ“š, daily calm , walk more than I did yesterday , PT with therapist

Yesterday : KD 17βœ…3899steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ», 48hr IF, Read bible plan βœ…, start new πŸ“šπŸ‘ŽπŸ», daily calm πŸ‘ŽπŸ», walk more than I did yesterdayπŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Happy hump πŸͺ day
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- October Week #4(Sunday, October 11 to Sat, October 17)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @murdog3t (7)
    @thedestar (6)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (6)

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @mooreshelly09 (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @avennlou (4)
    @cmhubbard92 (4)
    @MelsLeanDream (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @HASWLRS (3)
    @loraloha22 (3)

Congratulations to our Winners!
    Great job to those who put in a notable effort this week! You are all doing awesome.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• brandi_84
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 162.8lbs
    CW 161.4lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Great loss!!
This discussion has been closed.