DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 27 October
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 64 oz
    Steps 7011

Work has been busy and it has rained the last two days so I haven't gotten many steps. Hoping to get out today before we get hit with the remnants of yet another tropical storm tomorrow.

Happy Hump Day! ๐ŸŽƒ
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for Tues., Oct. 27th:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercised: yes - couch to 10K week 3
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 161.4lbs
    CW 159.2lbs

• loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 161.4lbs
    CW 159.2lbs

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 161.4lbs
    CW 159.2lbs

Woot!! :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- October Week #4(Sunday, October 18 to Sat, October 24)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @mooreshelly09 (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (7)
    @murdog3t (6)
    @loraloha22 (6)
    @thedestar (6)

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @cmhubbard92 (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (2)

Congratulations to our Winners!
    Great job to those who put in a notable effort this week! You are rockin' it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• brandi_84
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 161.4lbs
    CW 159.2lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Fantabulous loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: October Week 5
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 256
    Current Weight: 256

No change this week but considering my son had his 7th birthday party (all the food!) and it's my husbands today...all the desert...I've done ok.

@MelsLeanDream
    You are doing great. I hope you enjoyed celebrating the birthdays with your family.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 East Texas is so pretty!!
    @prehistoricmoongoddess Great loss!!
    @brandi_84 You missed me for the muac. I think I got 6 days?

Tues 10/27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 35min fitness blender core and cardio
    Water:72oz

School got cancelled again today, and tomorrow and friday were planned to have off so we've got a LONG weekend with all the kids. I can't keep my days straight!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @thedestar
    Right, you are. Congratulations for also making it into the Winner's Circle.

So sorry. Thank you for letting me know. I marked your name off the list before actually putting it into the post, so I thought I had you in already.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Sun 10/25
    Exercise: 25min youtube video
    Water: 96oz

Mon 10/26
    Exercise: 36min fitness blender total body strength and hiit
    Water: 48oz (might have been more but I keep losing track lately!)

@mooreshelly09 great goals!
    @knlizght Amazing loss!
    @cmhubbard92 I'm in the same boat as far a TOM. I agree with brandi, maybe it's stress?
    @HASWLRS You can do this!!

Here in West Texas we are having an ice storm. School was cancelled today so my workout was a struggle with the older girls constantly "mom-ing" me. We always get get a laugh out of school closures here, because in Utah (where we moved from) they never closed the schools for weather. Even when there was a foot of snow they would walk to school.

@thedestar It went from 90 to an ice storm in less than a week??
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    10/28/20
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes - walk/jog 2.5 miles
    Steps: 10,823
    Water: 158.8

@thedestar I love it here lol, we moved here in 2004 from Wisconsin and boy what a change that was. I have only been to West Texas once and all I remember was the lack of trees โ€ฆ :D
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10/28
    Logged yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes 20min treadmill run 20min elliptical
    Steps 8227
    Water 100oz
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽƒ
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 28th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 10152

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 28 October
    Under: no

Steps 7226

Just not feeling it this week. Between the rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ and a sty in my eye ๐Ÿ‘€ I can't bring myself to go out for a walk. Also, we got a free trial of Hello Fresh. Good food but last night dinner was 750 calories and 82 carbs! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Two more days of that and my Friday weigh in isn't looking good. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 28 October

Steps 7226

Just not feeling it this week. Between the rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ and a sty in my eye ๐Ÿ‘€ I can't bring myself to go out for a walk. Also, we got a free trial of Hello Fresh. Good food but last night dinner was 750 calories and 82 carbs! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Two more days of that and my Friday weigh in isn't looking good. ๐Ÿ˜•

@DaffyGirl88 What was the meal??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 28 October

Steps 7226

@cmhubbard92 Creamy Dreamy Mushroom Cavatapi. Tonight we're having firecracker meatballs and tomorrow is Buffalo Chicken. Those are both 750 calories also (according to HF) I haven't looked to see if either are in the MFP database. I think if I had a subscription I could swap out for healthier options, we couldn't do that due to the free trial. The food is good but a little pricey and somewhat labor intensive. I think I may investigate other subscriptions because the variety was nice.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 28 October

Steps 7226

@cmhubbard92 Creamy Dreamy Mushroom Cavatapi. Tonight we're having firecracker meatballs and tomorrow is Buffalo Chicken. Those are both 750 calories also (according to HF) I haven't looked to see if either are in the MFP database. I think if I had a subscription I could swap out for healthier options, we couldn't do that due to the free trial. The food is good but a little pricey and somewhat labor intensive. I think I may investigate other subscriptions because the variety was nice.

When I was on vacation my boyfriends uncle had Blue Apron... I don't remember how he said it was, because the meals weren't big enough for four people...
  • brandi_84
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Wednesday 28 October

Steps 7226

@DaffyGirl88
    I'm so sorry about the sty. We are having rain here too. It's so icky, i keep tracking mud in from taking the dog out.
    I looked at trying Hello Fresh but I was deterred by the calorie count. But it is nice to try something new every once in awhile. So enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.