• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit
    You are definitely in my prayers🙏🏻

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit you're also in my prayers. Please let us know how you're doing.

@cjane917 wow, what a day. I love that you walked to drop off your ballot. My neighbor and I went together to our courthouse to drop off ours, too.

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Finally had an "everything good" day - including getting the 25 mins exercise in before work

3X Yess!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    You guys blow me away. I was so surprised by the birthday wishes! Thank you!

@dsgoingtodoit I am so sorry for all you are going through. I'm hoping that you get good news from your oncologist, and hope your poor thumb heals quickly. That must have hurt. :'(

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »

That’s brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

I was so confused 😭 BBC has too much time on their hands (CBC - Canada's national broadcaster - does similar, much-anticipated silliness on TV and/or radio every year)!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 - And so it begins - Adventure November. I love the term micro adventures. It’s been awhile since I stepped out of my box. I took a 6 week welding course about 5 years ago. Despite the burns and forgetting to lower the visor once (trust me, you only do that once and, if you’re like me, you go out and by an auto tinting visor so that you never do it again) I had a blast. I’ve been looking for socially distanced group activities but with COVID, nothing has presented itself. Your post inspired me that I can sit here and wait for whatever it is to come to me or I can get out there and find it. I am a grown woman and I can discover my own micro adventures. Thank you.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Adventure November ... we should post this at the beginning of the Nov What's On Your Mind Thread and encourage this attitude! A whole-of-life micro-goal / adventure that isn't specifically MFP / UAC 3-Question related (not that one micro-goal couldn't be "try a different style of one-off activity" - like "go ocean-kayaking for the first time" if it is summer where you are and you are near an ocean)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 Glad I could inspire you!

@BMcC9 yeah, I definitely think the whole adventure thing is a mindset or attitude. Sure, trying something new can be scary but often with risk comes great rewards! I’m definitely in to encourage others to try it next month!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Monday
    On track, on target, and did my first bday in a couch to 5k program...eeew! Not a fan of running but I'm gonna give it a try/chance. Will enhance my cardio for tennis so let's see what happens.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 and @Dory_42 - yes, yes - let’s do this on the what’s on your mind thread - Adventure November. I’m excited for this.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    October 25
    Pass day#2

Octobrr 27
    Yes X 3
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes