October 18 Sign In

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    goingape wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes had a walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Way to go, @goingape 👏👏👏
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    Just ate 8 gummy bears that put me over...pass day 4...didn't think about it... and had forgotten to log half a piece of non-dairy cheese at lunch... I'm not a newbie at this...I know better. Anywho...ONWARD! I'm going to do a zumba workout tonight...and might try a bit of a HIIT workout...but I'll let ya know. Either way...I know I'll technically be under if I ate back my calories...but no...that cannot become my norm for now.

Short story: pass day 4 for the month - logged everything, exercise is about to occur, over on calories by about 50

@dsgoingtodoit Wonderful approach! I do the same, as I know it can be one a slipper slope! Well done!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Able to get all three done today with a nice walk we have the opportunity to ski walk and bike this trail 7awovtddg7rw.jpeg

I love your picture :)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    @josefinejem I left you a message on What's On Your Mind. And let us know about the jogging plan. Others here have done or are part way through that.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @snowshoe072 beautiful photo and area, very inspiring -- reminds me to enjoy autumn!

@alligatorob stunning photo, thanks for posting here!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, disinfecting the public areas of my workplace while I slow walked over 8 hours, plus carried some heavy boxes (not required) for upper body strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, well under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Food tracked and under but given it was our driving day home from vacation I didn't find time to exercise on either end!

Pass day #2!
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - 2 hours of housework -- tracked 1.39 miles in the house.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes

Also got a nice night of sleep. Early to bed, early to rise...working on eating dinner earlier this week.