• apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 4 - Oct 2020 Sunday
    PW 132.7lbs (60.2kg)
    CW 132.9lbs (60.3kg)
    LTD about 45.8lbs (20.8kg)

Basically maintained - which isn't bad as I was consuming lots of cakes from family birthday celebrations still for the second week running. Thankfully all the cake is mostly gone.

Hardly excercise or walked as its raining. Just digging in allotment.

Eating healthy meals to balance all the cake and chocolate.

Next week aim to work using the pub desk scheme, where you rent a table at a pub to work at and included in the price is a light lunch. That will mean a carby sandwich so must eat veg for dinner.
    Quietly eating through my canned chickpeas. Made really nice meal with my last home grown cauliflower with chick peas. This is a yummy recipe: https://youtu.be/sP3JmeqNJVc

GOALS:
    1. Eat through canned food only buying salad
    2. Eat more protein, mackeral

Have a good week ahead🥰

• CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    mrdmjaatfuam.gif
    Friday Check-in
    🟢Food on plan weighed & logged
    🟢Calories in the "Green"
    🟢Workout: 45 min+/6 days-wk (after giving myself permission to have it be my rest day, I went walking anyway!)
    🔴Over 10K steps
    🟢Only the one planned snack, no trigger foods
    🟢In bed by 12
    I just didn't check my overall steps number until too late. Ah, well, Back at the 10K game today!

@Firefly743 @davidji82
    Great weigh-in! Congratulations! 🥳

@trooworld
    What a great day yesterday! And hurray for that great weigh-in! You are doing so many good things for your health and fitness, that maybe they just outweighed the chocolate bar! So awesome that you didn't let that stop you and ended up under for the week! 🎉
    And your note about my ricking things too made me smile! 😀

@mss9675
    Hey there! If we can support you in any way, let us know! 👐🏽

@GabiV125
    Hurray for your having found something that works for you, mind and body! Even if it's slower than you would like! 🥳

@TeresaW1020
    Congratulations on having that new chair on the way! It sounds like a great fit. I hope it does the trick!
    And hurray for your new fasting plan. It sounds like you are tweaking and adjusting based on what works for you -- so smart! 😀
    I am so lookin forward to hearing about your new spring and summer clothes!

@Jactop
    We could all do to listen to your words of wisdom some weeks:
    when I step on the scale I feel like I'm on a game show waiting to see what number comes up which is why I try not to take it too seriously. Sometimes it doesn't reflect our efforts and other times it shows a loss we didn't deserve (love that). Don't let it get you down.

Thank you! I wasn't hydrated at all last week, just started drinking my water.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Thank you! Yes, I hope so. I am trying. I'm glad I made you smile. :)

@Katmary71 I've been thinking of you. I'm glad you checked in. Sorry you've been in this situation. I hope you get some answers soon. Hugs.

@apple852hk The pub desk scheme sounds fun. Does it also include a beer? ;)

Hello everyone. Yesterday was a higher WW point day (I enjoyed my husband's homemade lasagna for dinner with some pumpkin beer). Today, back at it. I'm going to do some physical therapy exercises which some of them are kind of challenging for ME. Other than that, it is a rest day. I go onsite to work tomorrow and will have a very busy day so I need to be refreshed. Have a great day, everyone!

Saturday:
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under: over
    Exercise: ----
    - rate my hunger on a scale of 1-10 before I eat - not accomplished
    - track 90% of food intake - 100% accomplished
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night - not accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day - 100% accomplished
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day - not accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites - not accomplished
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything - 100% accomplished
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal - not accomplished
    - track 90% of food intake
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day
    - put my utensil down between bites
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    qfasat6q5cyl.png

Due to the difficulties getting on to MFP for a while, the WEEK 3 tallies will be delayed until bright and early Monday (Eastern time).

Please get all the week 3 weigh-ins up to date and the results will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks!!

Slimpossibles still needed for Week 3:
    @raleighgirl09
    @Cherrymajoni
    @Hilogirl2018
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,451 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Announcements: The registration page for new people for the month of November is up (Help recruit please ). Also October week 4 challenge is up https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10813770/october-week4-challenge-10-25-10-31-improving-sleep#latest :)

Also please encourage your team to post in the idea lounge ... If you have ideas for weekly challenges or anything please post . https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest Thank you :)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Katmary71 - thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you and glad you are finally getting some help in sorting this out.

@Jactop - I'm glad you enjoyed my crazy word and yes- it is exactly like not being able to keep your tongue off a tooth hole! I have the Jekyll/Hyde eating problem too. I've had some success by adjusting my daily snack times so I'm not starving at the danger time. Also, by not having things around that I like to eat at those times. I wish you well- it's not fun.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! Today was a good day. I went to church and then hubby and I had to go buy a new coffee maker because ours died. The rest of the day has been chill. I have been working on my grocery list for next week. With my plan to eat three days Keto and keep my meals to under 500 calories it requires a bit more planning but it’s doable and if it gives me results then it will be well worth it. :)

100-Day Challenge Goals: Day 33
    1. Fast clean for 19+ hours, with 2 days at 23+ hours. Fasted 20.5 hours
    2. Workout six days a week (either BOD program, treadmill, or deep cleaning). Walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes
    3. Eat at least 90% on plan, which means mostly low carb with one or two days of high-carbs. Right on plan today with a snack and dinner.
    4. Have quiet time with God through prayer and reading. I had a lovely time in church this morning.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Week 3 weigh in Thursday (22Oct2020) late @broncobuddee and @jugar
    Previous weight:174
    Current weight: 174.5
    LTD MFP #2 60.5 lbs
    LTD overall 125.5 lbs

Hello Slimsters! I'm pretty late on this weigh in and I don't think that has happened since I joined the group (being this many days late). Pressing on - I need the accountability and figured I'd start the day right by posting in the morning instead of what was my usual of posting at the end of the day. That was sometimes hard to do when it was a habit I was maintaining but when it's something I am struggling with...well, putting it to the end of the day means it won't get done. Changing the routine up from what I was doing to help with that!

I'm still eating more than what is needed for weight loss and I think I am maintaining. I was out of town all last week at the coast and only stepped on the scale once (but didn't check in on weigh on day, what the heck??). My weight was up this morning from the drive so we'll see how the next few days go.

I'll be going back to read more about the Jekyll/Hyde eating that I saw @Cornanda referencing back to @Jactop . Last week I adjusted my calories up to 1450 so that it would be a more reasonable number of calories as a goal after several week of consistently eating above the daily 1200 goal I had when I was much more disciplined. I still want to hit 160 and then ease into a maintenance range of 165ish to 172ish - - - or something along those lines.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,918 Member
    Options
    @adhmrh Thank you! I get inspired by everyone here, you all make me want to do better!!! I was so happy with that weigh-in, thanks. The lasagna was insanely yummy. :) I'm so glad you were able to do your trip. Do you have a picture you can share? I would love to see it! Here in SoCal, the leaves don't change color. :( Have a wonderful week!

Hello all! Well, yesterday was just a picture-perfect fall day here in Southern California and I took full advantage of it to be a sloth and lay around and read and do nothing lol. I had to run a few errands first but after that, I plopped on the couch with my Kindle and read for a bit with the doors and windows open and felt the cold breeze of fall. I meant to make Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp for dinner last night but at 5:00 when I went to start dinner, I realized I needed to marinate the shrimp in buttermilk for at least 4 hours so we are having it for dinner tonight instead. We had a one-pot Chicken and Mushroom Orzo dish instead. Today I have to go on-site and I wish I was working from home: my husband has the day off!

Sunday:
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under: over
    Exercise: ----
    - rate my hunger on a scale of 1-10 before I eat - not accomplished
    - track 90% of food intake - 100% accomplished
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night - 100% accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day - 50% accomplished
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day - 100% accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites - 100% accomplished
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything - 100% accomplished
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal - not accomplished
    - track 90% of food intake
    - get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
    - meditate for at least 15 minutes a day
    - put my utensil down between bites
    - ask myself if I'm really hungry before eating anything
    - leave at least 3 bites of food on my plate at each meal
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Weigh in

Username: Jactop
    PW (Previous Weight): 194.6
    CW (Current Weight): 194.1
    LTD (Loss to Date): 30 lbs
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Well I'm down a smig this week but up 1lb overall this month so time to look back and see what changes I need to implement going forward.

I'm starting with No Sugar November today so I don't polish off the Halloween candy before I have the chance to hand it out.

Plans for November:
    1. No sugar
    2. Monitor water intake
    3. 30 min of activity per day
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

xgrc8z84wr85.png
This discussion has been closed.