Captains Lounge - October 2020

Options

Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @jugar Can you please excuse Caitlin @ kittengirl from weigh-in this week AND change her to Mondays starting next week. She has had an allergic reaction to eggs.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,210 Member
    Options
    @jugar Can you please excuse Caitlin @ kittengirl from weigh-in this week AND change her to Mondays starting next week. She has had an allergic reaction to eggs.

oh no! those are nasty. will do!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please change kmfeig87/Trimstones from NWI to LWI. I've already updated the missing weigh in for her. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @jugar Brittcasey87/trimstones would like to be placed on the support team for now. She's fighting COVID.
    Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please remove @ kilo by kilo. She will be leaving the group
  • jugar
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    @jugar
    Please remove @ kilo by kilo. She will be leaving the group

bummer! she was wonderful :|
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Check in on the MODS moment...how are ya'll doing @jugar @Beka3695 ...just wanted ya'll to know I'm thinking of you!!! Hope you are all well and happy!!! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    @jugar - Please move kiane50 from a Thursday weigh-in to a Friday. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you excuse dabbers18 as she was not feeling well and didn’t weigh in on Sunday? Two people on the team changed their username. I changed it in the spreadsheet but do I have to let you know here also. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you excuse dabbers18 as she was not feeling well and didn’t weigh in on Sunday? Two people on the team changed their username. I changed it in the spreadsheet but do I have to let you know here also. Thanks!
    Name changes are not a problem - the only time you'd have to let me know is when it is still during the registration time and I might think it is 2 different people. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Check in on the MODS moment...how are ya'll doing @jugar @Beka3695 ...just wanted ya'll to know I'm thinking of you!!! Hope you are all well and happy!!! Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:

You are the sweetest! Thanks for checking up - I know @beka3695 is crazy busy, but I am floating along well up here, getting things ready for winter, and trying to finish a couple of projects. I hope you are doing great too!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

Can you change Z10rta to a late weigh in? She had trouble getting into the community. Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @jugar Can you put a late weigh-in on the spreadsheet for @ Cuddleme72 or should I. She weighed in today at 303.8 for what should have been a Saturday weigh-in and was marked NWI. Please let me know. Thanks, Theresa
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @jugar Could you please add a line into the step challenge for team WNM. Maybe add two or three. I don't know what's going on, but everyone wants to take part all of a sudden. I actually wanted to cancel it, but someone said how much it meant to them. Then someone else joined and immediately had 100,000+ steps in her first week. Mine are even creeping up. Now I'm having fun with the weekly announcements. Who knew?!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Could you please add a line into the step challenge for team WNM. Maybe add two or three. I don't know what's going on, but everyone wants to take part all of a sudden. I actually wanted to cancel it, but someone said how much it meant to them. Then someone else joined and immediately had 100,000+ steps in her first week. Mine are even creeping up. Now I'm having fun with the weekly announcements. Who knew?!

Isn't it fun when that happens? I'll add you a few more!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @jugar We have a new member Queenieamy who lives somewhere that uses stones. She had her starting weight wrong because she mistakenly calculated stones to pounds incorrectly the first week. Since then, she has said she lost 6 pounds the first week and 13.5 pounds the second week, taking her from 175 to 155.5 or a total of 19.5 lbs. Ashley asked her to weigh herself again in a day or two and get back to us as well as check the battery on her scale. I asked her to send us her weight in stones so that we could do the calculation. She hasn't gotten back to us and, other than logging her weight, doesn't participate in the group. This is a curious situation. What do you recommend?
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar We have a new member Queenieamy who lives somewhere that uses stones. She had her starting weight wrong because she mistakenly calculated stones to pounds incorrectly the first week. Since then, she has said she lost 6 pounds the first week and 13.5 pounds the second week, taking her from 175 to 155.5 or a total of 19.5 lbs. Ashley asked her to weigh herself again in a day or two and get back to us as well as check the battery on her scale. I asked her to send us her weight in stones so that we could do the calculation. She hasn't gotten back to us and, other than logging her weight, doesn't participate in the group. This is a curious situation. What do you recommend?

I always let everyone use whatever unit they like, and prefer to do the calculations myself. I agree that if she stays with you, she should use stones. BUT, her weights sound like they are all over the place and dangerous, if they are accurate. If she doesn't come back, I'd say there is no big worry. If she does, I suggest she reports in stones. If her weight loss is too fast, though, she needs some help. It is true that some people lose very fast if they are starting high and it is not a huge % loss. But 19.5 pounds at her level is WAY too much. Keep me posted!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

AmyG1982 has decided to leave the group. She belongs to a smaller group which is better suited for her. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    @jugar - Please excuse Cafelelia from her weigh in this week. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar - Please excuse Cafelelia from her weigh in this week. Thanks!

no problem!
This discussion has been closed.