Captains Lounge - October 2020

Options

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar -

Please move sleepymom5 to the support team. There's been a tragedy in her family she needs to focus on for the time being.

Oh dear - please send her hugs. If there is anything we can do to support her, let us know.

Could you also let me know if cassie is moving back to the regular team for October? thanks!

@jugar -

I've sent a message to Cassie regarding her thoughts on the matter, and she has yet to make a decision after we chatted about it. Let's leave her on the support team for now. I will press her for a more concrete answer soon.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    The team of Moderators has an exciting announcement! Since August, we have been only 3. We thought we could make a go of it, but finally decided that was nuts. So as of today, we have a new Moderator!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 (co-captain for the Downsizers) not only caught our eye as someone who is active, articulate, and encouraging, but she took a role in recruiting without being asked, and then stepped up and volunteered to help with the exact jobs we needed help with. Recruiting and challenges are ongoing tasks that were starting to be difficult for the 3 of us on top of everything else. Megan stepped up before the call was made. Thank you! And welcome to the fun task of keeping this F2F ship afloat. We could not do it without such an amazing team of Captains and Motivators.

So hoist the sails - off we go for another month! Welcome, Megan - everyone, please feel free to share ideas and needs any time! We'll do our best to make things go smoothly for all the teams.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,595 Member
    Options
    Thanks jugar for thinking of me when looking for another moderator ... I am very happy to help in any way I can and I am honored to be a moderator ... look forward to getting to know all the team moderators and have a lot of fun getting healthy and such ..I am very happy to be involved more in this amazing group of people :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @jugar Did you get the 2 people who want to join our Magnificent group from the challenge section of the community?
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Did you get the 2 people who want to join our Magnificent group from the challenge section of the community?

I will head right over there!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

I will head right over there!

Awesome ...just trying to keep you on your toes LOL LOL LOL
  • jugar
    Options
    w0medt1qh86e.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 will make an excellent moderator! She is a wonderful co-captain so she will do an amazing job!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Beka3695

I hope I am not to late with this one. Piqueaboo hit both onderland and 50 pounds lost in September.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695

I hope I am not to late with this one. Piqueaboo hit both onderland and 50 pounds lost in September.

Hi @lindamtuck2018

I will be posting celebrations tomorrow, so she will be added :)

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    @Beka3695

Hi @lindamtuck2018

I will be posting celebrations tomorrow, so she will be added :)

I am falling down on the job as I forgot to post this one last week!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 On team WNM we have some milestones and I apologize if any of them are not in the standard increments. Here goes...

Lenka1 is now under 150 lbs and has a LTD of 30+ lbs

KUMEcyclingteam has a LTD of 40+ lbs

Zumba_luvah has LTD of 50+ lbs

Goingape has a LTD of 60+ lbs
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @jugar I know this is a busy time. So, when you have the time, could you update our spreadsheet to show the motivator as Bob, KUMEcyclingteam. Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Beka3695 Another celebration, if going under 175 is a thing, Hope002 got to and stayed under 175 in September.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I know this is a busy time. So, when you have the time, could you update our spreadsheet to show the motivator as Bob, KUMEcyclingteam. Thanks!

is gingerpwr still also a motivator?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 will make an excellent moderator! She is a wonderful co-captain so she will do an amazing job!

Awww thank you so much Linda .... You are a wonderful Captain and I enjoy working with you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @jugar ....I am not seeing the downsizer team on the October habit tracker....it was there the other day
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,178 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 @jugar Please add Jax_Grim/Trimstones to the celebration list. He's lost over 100 pounds. He will likely hit onederland sometime in Oct/Nov!
  • jugar
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @jugar ....I am not seeing the downsizer team on the October habit tracker....it was there the other day

oh no! not again! I'll check shortly.

it is OK now. Not sure what happened, but the tab is now blue. and it was hiding.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Hi Liselyn @jugar ~ Can you put Casey @ Gingerpwr back on weight loss with a weigh day of Sunday and a starting weight of 139, please.
This discussion has been closed.