13»

Replies

• fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise for atleast 20 minutes: Yes
    Stay within calorie budget: Yes
    Keep track of what I ate and drank: Yes

I do not have anything like a fitbit. Has anyone compared what their tracker says with what the system assigns as caloric usage. When I enter my exercise and see how many calories I supposedly used, I just think it is too high.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Exercise Tracked In MFP (Treadmill Mon-Fri): No treadmill :( but active
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1450: No - calories were 1,435
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes my very cold morning walk 🥶 for an hour
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - getting a salad for dinner very helpful! Love Panera s green goddess salad - hold the bacon and extra pickled onions
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Accountability is responsibility to my mind - because it is a relatively neutral word to take on the good and bad,!if that’s makes sense.

I’m so bad with the long term of it - because my brain only seems to focus on one item at a time - and maintenance for everything else falls by the wayside on “account”. I don’t know why I can’t just figure out how to be a well-rounded person but it’s not my m.o.

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    fossil9078 wrote: »
    Exercise for atleast 20 minutes: Yes
    Stay within calorie budget: Yes
    Keep track of what I ate and drank: Yes

I do not have anything like a fitbit. Has anyone compared what their tracker says with what the system assigns as caloric usage. When I enter my exercise and see how many calories I supposedly used, I just think it is too high.

I've all but given up on exercise tracking being a reliable calculation (with my smartwatch - Moto360 - or with MFP).

Take yesterday's MetCon interval training. My watch assigned 507 calories for 60 min 😒

I logged 350 which seemed more reasonable to me. That's about 30-33% fewer calories.

When it comes to this I'd rather err on the side of caution and underestimate calories from exercise rather than overestimate 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday, two dog walks, tracked and on target
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Nivember 2
    pass #1
    November 3
    Yes x 3
  • mistykayp
    mistykayp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was well under my calories, legged everything, and did 25 minutes on the bicycle.
  • apolzer2020
    apolzer2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?Yes! 75 minutes again!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?Yes, Sometimes im feeling too full to eat all the calories though
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?for sure!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    November 3, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)