November 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Alligatorob - so good to see you are back and hope that means all is going well! Dory - tell those viscious little penguins to back off. ;D
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ginadom - you taught me something new...the book looks interesting...and I've never heard of a weighted hula hoop!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Regardless of if you're in the Winner's Circle, Champion's List or logging in (even occasionally), we're all here for each other: congrats for our solidarity!

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Active rest day which left time for: Cooper Test (17), Isometric Challenge (6) TOTAL: 23 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 205
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

I'm starting off the month with the humbling fact that I'm "AVERAGE" for my age and gender according to the Cooper Test 😂 I ran - well, jogged - 1.5 miles in 16:15 and could only do 21 modified push-ups. Will do the test again MAY2021 and will ideally be under 14:00 for the running portion and able to do more push-ups without crying.

For the remainder of the month, I'm doing a sandbag workout. My grey Dimok aqua bag is just sitting under my bed, collecting dust and looking lonely. Meanwhile, I need to lift heavy even though gyms remain closed.

Let's get it, guys 'n gals!

You are correct solidarity is what I really like about this group.