November “This & That” discussion (renamed)

Options
13»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    @nebslp I see you checking in!! Yes historical novels are my favorites and altho I know some of the history facts may not be completely accurate it is still fun to learn. I am currently watching "the last kingdom" on Netflix and it's a while time in history which I must have missed where the Danes are almost taking over England. wow. Quite interesting and maybe not incredibly accurate but still a good story with a wonderful hero. Gotta love a good hero.

I am not sure that keeping the chat separate from the monthly goals is something we should continue? Just a gentle thought. I am good with whatever the team decides of course. I can't really keep up with both I find. :( and some of the folks are not active on here vs the other thread.

Hard to believe it's the weekend already! Where did I put those 4 days off last week and why do I feel like I did not accomplish anything? LOL

summer
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    I hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving if you’re in America. We did an all-family Zoom!! Had our turkey etc the day after!

How has it been for you?!!

❤️