• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit
    Here's how I edit posts on my laptop (I don't know how to edit on the app):

Look in the upper right corner of the rectangle your post is in
    You should see a little black wheel symbol
    If you don't see the wheel symbol, hit the refresh button -- the wheel will appear
    Click on the wheel symbol and choose Edit -- the site gives you 1 hour to make edits
  • Hollis100
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @readyornot1234 Good to see you're feeling better

@clutterqueen awesome NSV to make Xmas treats and not eat them!

@stella7x7 Good news about walking!

@Pearl0408 Great progress photos, congrats!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes

2 passes
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    Dec 15 NSV’s

Eating mindfully
    Reading books again!
    Getting more sleep

Kept walking even when under the weather- sometimes a shorter distance, sometimes slower...because I WANTED to!

AND ...
    My husband saw a favorite pair of my pajamas were disintegrating - actually the 2nd pair of the same design - and he’d heard me mention they stopped making them. So the first of two different pajama bottoms arrived today: pink fleece penguins. He’d had me look at the size chart & I kept wanting to get the next size up “just to be sure they fit” but I held firm (was hard to do) & I opened the package with some trepidation... and held them up & thought “no way they’ll fit” but decided to try...Perfect Fit. I guess I *have* lost weight! 🤣😂🤣😂

@madisonmolly2017 hope you love your skinny pj’s. For me, pj were a hint that the 20+ lbs mattered. I could barely pull up my oversized jammies. Happily they are back to loose. Penguins sound very cute! Enjoy!
  • SModa61
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @dsgoingtodoit
    Here's how I edit posts on my laptop (I don't know how to edit on the app):

Look in the upper right corner of the rectangle your post is in
    You should see a little black wheel symbol
    If you don't see the wheel symbol, hit the refresh button -- the wheel will appear
    Click on the wheel symbol and choose Edit -- the site gives you 1 hour to make edits

@hollis100 - I edit the same way as you successfully using that wheel. But this setting, the UAC group, for some reason the black edit wheel is not offered for my posts here. I have assumed that it is a setting defined for this group’s posts. If there is something I am missing, pass on the pointers. I miss having that hour to fix errors.
  • Hollis100
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @SModa61 That's a mystery. I can access that black wheel edit symbol anytime, but I often have to hit the refresh button before I can see it. Also, I always access MFP on a laptop, not a phone. My only suggestions would be to try a different device and/or contact the MFP support team.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL, now I ❤ your wife. I am not the only crazy wife out there (aka "full of energy"). The one keeping up with me, though, is my dad!!! 😍

As for your story and the photos, I kept clicking on "inspiring" and "like" back and forth. Loved them❣ thanks so much for sharing! 🌻

@SummerSkier I am also affraid of hights 🤫. This summer I climbed with my dad and my boys and on the top, I was affraid to look around and wouldnt let the boys take a step anywhere. But it was amazing! Hope to do it again, though the thought does scare me 😂.

Also, the Coronoaster is so like me! I dont drink (in occasions I might, but am okay even if I refuse), but some evenings I would! I love-hate this whole thing.

As for the 15th, I slept well and ate okayish, did a HIIT 🔥 and had just evened out the snacks, but I am fine with that! 🙌

• SModa61
    Options
    @SModa61 That's a mystery. I can access that black wheel edit symbol anytime, but I often have to hit the refresh button before I can see it. Also, I always access MFP on a laptop, not a phone. My only suggestions would be to try a different device and/or contact the MFP support team.

@hollis100 Interesting, i'll check out the refresh option to see if that makes a difference. My posts are 99% from the laptop cause I talk too much. :P I would have contacted MFP, but because it was only this forum, I thought it was a feature specific to the group. (after posting I will see if I can edit this - just like I noticed you did on your post :) )
  • SModa61
    Options
    @hollis100 so indeed refresh got me the edit wheel (I was so excited), then then it does not allow me to "save post" or to even "cancel" the edit. Too weird! Maybe its my browser? I use Safari. What browser are you using?
  • Hollis100
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @hollis100 so indeed refresh got me the edit wheel (I was so excited), then then it does not allow me to "save post" or to even "cancel" the edit. Too weird! Maybe its my browser? I use Safari. What browser are you using?

I use both Bing (Microsoft) and Google. Yay! to the edit wheel appearing when you refreshed the page.

Sometimes the site won't let me save my edits, so I copy the edited post so I won't lose it (CTRL-A to highlight all, then CTRL-C to copy it) .

Then I either refresh the page again and repost it, or I just keep hitting the Post Reply button. Eventually it does post.

MFP, you need to get the monkeys out of the gears here. :/

• SModa61
    Options
    @hollis100 thanks for the pointers
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    NSV. Not a lot to say except that I continue to stay on track which is nice.
  • Hollis100
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

I use both Bing (Microsoft) and Google. Yay! to the edit wheel appearing when you refreshed the page.

Sometimes the site won't let me save my edits, so I copy the edited post so I won't lose it (CTRL-A to highlight all, then CTRL-C to copy it) .

Then I either refresh the page again and repost it, or I just keep hitting the Post Reply button. Eventually it does post.

MFP, you need to get the monkeys out of the gears here. :/

I forgot to add CTRL-V to paste the post again.