December 7 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes an hour in the pool - the temp was set way to high - initially it was heaven but working out in hot tub level heat was grueling!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Love the quote ... today my out of the ordinary was that I painted - working on a mermaid portrait for a secret Santa gift with an online mermaid group. It’s slow going but coming together...

s02n21usratd.jpg
    Beautiful picture, very talented!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    readyornot - praying you are covid free and much better soon

Did my zumba. Hoping to drag my son out for a walk with the pup. I must just post...I am truly blessed to have such an AMAZINGLY SWEET 14 yr old son. He can be a real turkey sometimes(par for the course), but he is SO GOOD TO HIS MOM! That boy has gone out of his way to help me. I think my grey hair makes him think I am getting older and that he better cherish our time together, lol. He keeps telling me that he loves me more than usual...and that maybe I should color my hair. HAHA! I guess I could try... but this is pretty fun too. I haven't colored it since February...

Ok - yes x's 3 -
    74jdczwsm52i.jpg
    Meticulously tracked...even the candy I chose to eat... and I am just B.A.R.E.LY UNDER...and DANG IT...THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD TODAY! I didn't get up to be mediocre Rick...you nailed it. ;D Might drink another pitcher of water...but I will not go over (commitment statement).

My pic is a flashback to when the now 14 yr old got caught being a cookie sneaker... ;D

HAHA I like it! Cooker sneaker! Your son is adorable!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Triple yes for me today. Busy day with the animals but I got in some arm and core stuff before work and then did some Jiu Jitsu class before my asthma stopped me. Good to be back on the mats. 2 days of the 21 day shift done (and I’m not on duty for the final day so it’s only 18 days till my 3 weeks of standby).
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @shuki_cotren Cleaning is certainly exercise.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Monday
    In target, did a boot camp, and tracked.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    Dec 7
    UAC Goals:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    1:06 walk All Better!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ -209 cals

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Personal Goals:
    Did I eat at least one meal mindfully? ✅
    Most meals today!

Is my trend weight under 155lbs? 💚
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 here :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Budget: yes
    Excercise: yes.

3 passes left.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    @Hollis100 Alabama's beaches are pretty. And I miss the "song" of the wind, tide, and water. I hope that I can get to the beach again in 2121. Maybe you'll be able to visit again, too.

@Intrinsicat That's a gorgeous painting! You definitely have a talent for art.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3