December 4 Sign In

Options

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    And I finally have a triple yes day. Morning run was slow but good. I didn’t want to overdo it after my dehydration but it’s good to get out and prove to myself that I’m all better. Did some reading and then watched series. I have a long shift coming up at work starting Monday and it looks like it’s going to be a busy stranded season. First rough sea when there aren’t that many puppies born yet and we already have 32 cutie pies that need to get back to their moms by next weekend Tuesday. The worst is usually around Christmas, if there is bad weather during that spring tide. Anyway, I’m taking it easy while I can!

Ate well, all logged and under budget. Being lazy keeps from at home where there is only healthy food and saves me from spending money on junk, so it does have its perks.

Here are the first 12 of the seal pups who arrived yesterday. Another 20 came in today.
    499psud9szp3.jpeg

Glad you seem to be improving as the days go on. The seals are so cute! Are they friendly or demons like the penquins?
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Love the photo of the baby seals. I'm also curious how you get them back to their mothers.

@Pearl0408 I'm so sorry about your friend and the hospital restrictions. Can you arrange for a phone call? It's not the same as an in-person visit, but still is contact. Best wishes to you.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @stella7x7 it happens to most of us.