December 1 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    If anyone remembers how I started here, they might know that I complained of not sleeping enough and about wanting to change my routine. Since the 3rd question of this challenge is for me redundand (I couldnt answer the 2nd without the 3rd), I will replace 3 by "Have I slept a minimum of 6 continuous hours?". I am allowed to fail at that at most 5 times, to make it to the winners circle. First night was bad, but that's history (belongs to Nov 😉).
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options

We salute our team members in the Winner's Circle. It's very difficult to qualify for the Winner's Circle...

@JTreasures
    @ForLangston
    @corriepelc
    @astroamy
    @MaltedTea
    @stella7x7
    @SummerSkier
    @SModa61
    @ginadomaszewicz
    @victorious55
    @clutterqueen
    @TerriRichardson112
    @MadisonMolly2017
    @TeresaSavage
    @snowshoe072
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    @dewit
    @Hulya_79
    @Hollis100
    @sandee-shore

Congratulations to each and every one of our Winner's Circle Qualifiers!!!

Congratulations!!!
  • victorious55
    Options
    Every month, we celebrate those who have stayed committed to accountability by diligently posting throughout the month. You are a UAC Champion!!!!
    @Dory_42
    @dsgoingtodoit
    @globalhiker
    @znaoiec
    @fatbambi2017
    @readyornot1234
    @alligatorob
    @BMcC9
    @RBnorth66
    @fossil9078
    @amandaross889
    @eokoro

Well done and Thank you!!
    RangerRickL

Congratulations for sticking to the end. You are an encourager!!!
  • victorious55
    Options
    December 1, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • RenoStig
    RenoStig Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @WThyme We sold our house in July to the first people that walked through the door, better be ready for a quick sale I'd say :smile:
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz (thank goodness MFP automatically helps fill in names :P ) Congratulations on your loss, that is amazing. You started back on MFP a week after me (I started sept 14), and look what you did. Amazing! For me, I am just so happy to not have had to buy new clothing and wore the one pair of pants that stretched enough to still fit and went for weight loss instead.

@Renostig beautiful location! enjoy!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @ginadomaszewicz (thank goodness MFP automatically helps fill in names :P ) Congratulations on your loss, that is amazing. You started back on MFP a week after me (I started sept 14), and look what you did. Amazing! For me, I am just so happy to not have had to buy new clothing and wore the one pair of pants that stretched enough to still fit and went for weight loss instead.

Yep I NEVER buy a bigger size unless I have to go to a wedding or something. Once I hit the 150 mark on scale I know its time to get seious! My jeans were so tight that I had to open button and pull my top over so you cant see!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

Yep I NEVER buy a bigger size unless I have to go to a wedding or something. Once I hit the 150 mark on scale I know its time to get seious! My jeans were so tight that I had to open button and pull my top over so you cant see!

:P I happen to like wearing aprons while working around the house, as it protects my clothing. This fall I learned a new perk, you can unbutton your pants under the apron and no one can tell. But I am relieved now that I no longer need that perk. :)
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    Exercised logged stayed under
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes morning walk for an hour

I de off the bandwagon a bit after turkey day - still under most days and I did track everything I just never got around to posting! Better in December!!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
    Treadmill walking now that there is snow on the ground
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    congrats to everyone!!

yes x 3
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member