TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Options

Replies

• nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kisha 37, mother of 3. I do intermittent fasting 20/4 or OMAD and dirty Keto. I've lost 44 lbs since July
    Hoping to get to ONEDERLAND this month!
    Sunday
    SW 209
    CW 211.4 😬😬😬 too many leftovers
    Back on track today, doing a beef and butter fast
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kisha 37, mother of 3. I do intermittent fasting 20/4 or OMAD and dirty Keto. I've lost 44 lbs since July
    Sunday
    SW 209

Welcome welcome. Question - I have never heard of a beef and butter fast. Is it pretty much self-explanatory?
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username: WThyme
    Weigh in week: December Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 181
    Todays Weight: 180.5
  • nekishaearly637
    Options
    Sunday
    SW 209

Welcome welcome. Question - I have never heard of a beef and butter fast. Is it pretty much self-explanatory?

Yes, if your doing Keto it helps you get into Ketosis faster. For 3-5 days you eat grass-fed beef or 80/20 beef and cook it with pure butter. Only drink water. There's some substitutions to this as well.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone! I have been very lax and not staying accountable this past weekend. Getting back into the groove today. :)
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! 40 min workout complete 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi team! My name is Megan. I was on Gutbusters for over a year! I was a captain for about 9 months, until September.
    (@jillsmith8297 if you need help let me know!)
    I have been in maintenance for about 20 years (OMG) I am back for support to maintain over the holidays and to GIVE support!
    Always happy to chat about maintenance, lifting, staying active and healthy.
    Megan
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Yes, if your doing Keto it helps you get into Ketosis faster. For 3-5 days you eat grass-fed beef or 80/20 beef and cook it with pure butter. Only drink water. There's some substitutions to this as well.

Gotcha. Thank you!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone! I have been very lax and not staying accountable this past weekend. Getting back into the groove today. :)

I think that was the case for a lot of people with Thanksgiving. Just ReFocus and you can get back on track!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Novella84 wrote: »

EXCELLENT! Way to start the week, @Novella84!!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Hi team! My name is Megan. I was on Gutbusters for over a year! I was a captain for about 9 months, until September.
    (@jillsmith8297 if you need help let me know!)
    I have been in maintenance for about 20 years (OMG) I am back for support to maintain over the holidays and to GIVE support!
    Always happy to chat about maintenance, lifting, staying active and healthy.
    Megan

Thank you. I am sure your guidance and knowledge will benefit the entire team!
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Novella84 wrote: »

EXCELLENT! Way to start the week, @Novella84!!!

Thank you!
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Missing Weigh-Ins Sunday
    @shabna80
    @vjsky
  • nekishaearly637
    Options
    I haven't seen any mini challenges posted so I thought I'd start one, maybe a daily one.. Each challenge task will have points for each that you do. If there is a exercise you're not familiar with I'll explain or post a pic of it. If you cannot do a certain exercise you can modify it or skip that one. Once done, post which one(s) you've done, which level and the amount of points you earned. Must do the challenge the day it's posted in order to earn the points. Person with the most points at the end of the month will be the Mini Challenge Winner!

December 1st
    MINI CHALLENGE
    1. Since it's the start of a new month take a full body picture of yourself so you can do a comparison on January 1st. You don't have to post the pic. 3pts.
    2. 25 Jumping Jacks 3pts.
    3. 30 second plank. 3pts.
    4. 15 Squats. 3pts.
    BONUS: 50 Crunches 8pts.

Easy Level: 1 set
    Hard Level: 2 sets Double the points

Who's in? 😊

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    I'm in sounds good. If I do 25 crunches can it count for half the points?
  • nekishaearly637
    Options
    I'm in sounds good. If I do 25 crunches can it count for half the points?
    Yes 👍
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Thanks
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Happy .... wait what day is it?! lol
    Well I think it's Tuesday..?
    These days are just slamming into one another and I can't keep my head straight lately.
    Just popping by to see how you all are doing? Sticking to your plan? :smiley:
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    I haven't seen any mini challenges posted so I thought I'd start one, maybe a daily one..

I remember there being min challenges as well and I thought some type of daily check in. It's been a while, so that may have changed. I'm in on them for sure, the best I can at least, lol.

How is everyone coping from Thanksgiving? Everyone back on track?
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    Happy .... wait what day is it?! lol
    Well I think it's Tuesday..?
    These days are just slamming into one another and I can't keep my head straight lately.
    Just popping by to see how you all are doing? Sticking to your plan? :smiley:

This YEAR has been going by so fast! It's hard for me to think Christmas is like 3 weeks away. Blessed for so many things this year, despite the pandemic... I am trying to stick to my plan the best I can. I have always been so hard on myself - if I made a mistake, went over daily, gained, whatever - I would be down for days and the cycle would perpetuate itself. This time I am really making an effort to be a little easier on myself. We shall see!

How are you doing????
This discussion has been closed.