Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Previous Weight: 231.7
    Current Weight: 229.7
    Weigh in day: Friday

One week to go team. A final push until the silliness starts 😁
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Alright guys. I have not been holding myself accountable. I've gained all the weight back that I've lost in 2017 since I fell of this challenge a few months ago and had some health concerns. My health has been a bit of a mystery and I've used the excuse of the holidays to eat whatever I want for comfort. What are ya'll doing to motivate you right now . I'm finding it difficult to remember to track/post every day. So maybe I'll try to challenge myself to do that. Weekly weigh ins use to keep me on track but they're not really cutting it. Anyone else in a funk right now? Maybe we can team up and root each other on! I'm open for friend requests.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Alright guys. I have not been holding myself accountable. I've gained all the weight back that I've lost in 2017 since I fell of this challenge a few months ago and had some health concerns. My health has been a bit of a mystery and I've used the excuse of the holidays to eat whatever I want for comfort. What are ya'll doing to motivate you right now . I'm finding it difficult to remember to track/post every day. So maybe I'll try to challenge myself to do that. Weekly weigh ins use to keep me on track but they're not really cutting it. Anyone else in a funk right now? Maybe we can team up and root each other on! I'm open for friend requests.

I was struggling so bad so I reached out to a friend who also was struggling and suggested we be accountability buddies for each other. Kind of like a sponsor for AA lol we text each other if we’re tempted to Indulge and distract each other until the craving is gone and check in every day to see how we’ve done with our goals. That has helped me a ton! Telling her for more than 2 days in a row that I was doing bad made me force myself to do good haha

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 171.4
    CW: 171.6
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »

I was struggling so bad so I reached out to a friend who also was struggling and suggested we be accountability buddies for each other. Kind of like a sponsor for AA lol we text each other if we’re tempted to Indulge and distract each other until the craving is gone and check in every day to see how we’ve done with our goals. That has helped me a ton! Telling her for more than 2 days in a row that I was doing bad made me force myself to do good haha

That's awesome!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 3 of December)
    PW = 142.42 lb
    CW = 142.42 lb
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: December week 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 171
    CW: I didn’t weigh in today.

This past week I didn’t track much and today I ate tons of chips, dip, cheese, and ham. I’m not sure what has gotten into me but I am definitely having some vegetables tomorrow. My stomach aches from all of the junk.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER 1st @Jen_967. - 2.69%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3

December Week 3 is now in the books!! Great job to all our winners! We're now carrying 26.1 lbs less as a whole! Wonderful!

December is a tough month, holidays, family, and this year especially is harder than normal and yet so many of us are doing so well at taking control of our health!! Great job everyone, keep pushing on, we are worth it!!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Jen_967. - 2.69%
    2nd - @Krysless2. - 2.01%
    3rd - @KymRobyn. - 1.61%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.44%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.31%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.25%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Krysless2. - 2.01%
    2nd - @brandi_84. - 1.06%
    3rd - @erikNJ. - 1.05%

The Slimsons
    1st - @Jen_967. - 2.69%
    2nd - @KymRobyn. - 1.61%
    3rd - @RetroJoe28. - 1.23%

Gutbusters
    1st - @shabna80. - 1.60%
    2nd - @WThyme. - 0.91%
    3rd - @Beastfield314. - 0.70%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Kathie_GoGo. - 0.92%
    2nd - @LastChanceChez2020. - 0.86%
    3rd - @amyg1982. - 0.60%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @mram3582. - 1.42%
    2nd - @leni1us. - 1.35%
    3rd - @Weightannihilator. - 1.34%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Jen_967. - 5.8 lbs.
    2nd - @mram3582. - 3.8 lbs.
    3rd - @KymRobyn. - 3.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 7.0 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 4.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 3.7 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 5.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 6.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 26.1 lbs

Week 3 Snapshot
    vasayzc7n8se.png
  • CrystalEssex
    Options

This past week I didn’t track much and today I ate tons of chips, dip, cheese, and ham. I’m not sure what has gotten into me but I am definitely having some vegetables tomorrow. My stomach aches from all of the junk.

I feel that! :s I actually have been going to the gym and I don't know if I just feel better over all or if it is REALLY actually curbing my cravings. People keep handing out cards and little goody bags at work and So I keep getting all this junk. I've saved most of it for my husband, but I have eaten some of it. I'm thankful I feel lowsy, though, because it's making me less apt to eat it!
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    I've been pretty consistent with drinking water the past two days and with the gym. I am going to set goals for this week and come back to tell you guys how I've done.

Goal 1: 50 oz of water a day (yesterday I drank 42 oz! usually if I get 16 oz in I'm doing good!, today I'm halfway to goal already.

Goal 2: Gym 5x, I went yesterday and I'm going today after work. I'd like to get in the habit of going 3x during the week and once in the weekend. I've got an audio book and listening to it has been motivating me.

Goal 3: Tracking. I'm tracking all my meals. I didn't track the junk I ate because I already feel bad eating it. But really, I'm trying to see where I am when it comes to my actual meals and my cravings so I can hone in on that next week.

We got this! <3
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options

I feel that! :s I actually have been going to the gym and I don't know if I just feel better over all or if it is REALLY actually curbing my cravings. People keep handing out cards and little goody bags at work and So I keep getting all this junk. I've saved most of it for my husband, but I have eaten some of it. I'm thankful I feel lowsy, though, because it's making me less apt to eat it!

Thanks for the support! Sounds like you are doing well!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Monday:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

At least I tracked. Over by about 200. Better than yesterday!
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Thanks for the support! Sounds like you are doing well!

Today was a rough day. I didn't do well at all. I tracked my meals but not all the junk I ate in between. My macros would would have been close to goal had I done what I should have done, and that's encouraging. Tomorrow is a new day.

• CrystalEssex
    Options
    @AmyG1982 Can I change to Wed weigh ins next challenge. Sundays are too difficult for me to remember. They're busy days

@CrystalEssex
    PW 115.8
    CW 117.4
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @AmyG1982 Can I change to Wed weigh ins next challenge. Sundays are too difficult for me to remember. They're busy days

@CrystalEssex
    PW 115.8
    CW 117.4

Absolutely! I’ll change it now (cuz I’ll probably forget come January lol -you can still weigh on Sundays for this challenge if you want, as long as you do it before end of week the day doesn’t matter too much)
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: DECEMBER Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    DEC Week 3 weight: 150.2 pounds
    DEC Week 4 Weight: 150.0 pounds

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Stay strong and make good food & drink choices. Set limits not restrictions. Drink lots of water :)<3
  • LastChanceChez2020
    Options
    Weigh in Week: Week 4
    Previous Weight: 229.7
    Current Weight: 228.4
    Weigh in day: Friday

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Username:@Minion_training_program
    Weigh in week: December week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 100,0 kg / 220,46 lbs
    Todays Weight: 99,8 kg / 220,02 lbs

again, small steps, but moving forward, which is, considered all the things i ate, and how little i moved, pretty impressive

This discussion has been closed.