• dawnw990
    dawnw990 Posts: 13 Member
    Steps

12/10 6,291
    12/11 6,316

Weather is getting a bit cooler here. Hopefully can stay on track. :#
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Hi all,so today I got to my goal weight !! Thank you to all team members & captains who liked & gave me plenty of hugs & encouragement on my journey.
    I am not quite where I would like to be so I have set a new goal, onwards & upwards 🥰 to a fitter & healthier me.

@izzyred9400 WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I bet you feel like a million bucks!! I can only imagine...stand tall, walk proud and always remember the hard work you put in as you now start to maintain and enjoy good health throughout your days! I'm so proud of you Izzy!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    @simbersea Need your steps for half of last week and all of this week...hope you're ok...chime in so I don't have to chase you down and worry gal!!!
    Jessica :wink:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited December 2020
    @PeloMichelle @PaintedPlay @wilsonkellies @JoDavo66 @jennifersusanmcdougall @brimom19 @jenready @Dana_fitmom @Jakiracki

Need your weigh-ins for this week...stats prep starts early tomorrow morning and some of you had NWIs last week...after two NWIs, you'll be put on the drop list...so post quickly please!

Remember guys, if you are sick, have an unexpected emergency, take a vacation, have to travel for work, etc. just send a message to myself or @mulecanter or post a message here and we can record your weigh in for you on the proper day OR mark you as excused for the week. We can't do anything if you don't let us know.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 236.7
    Current Weight 238.9
  • Hi all,so today I got to my goal weight !! Thank you to all team members & captains who liked & gave me plenty of hugs & encouragement on my journey.
    I am not quite where I would like to be so I have set a new goal,onwards & upwards 🥰 to a fitter & healthier me.

Whoo shoot
  • Weigh day Thursday
    Lw 178
    Cw 180
    It was my birthday today lots of food and cake. Need to get at it.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    qqc1pugnmwgk.jpg
    lfbqsg3qaocz.png
    hddjjo797l1w.png
    ii139cmwjgfp.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    kfzcje496lca.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    q7siuv7va365.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @raleighgirl09 3.10 %
    2nd @imgwendolyn2015 2.77%
    3rd @Beka3695 2.44 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @raleighgirl09 5.6 Lbs
    1st @lelbarou 5.6 Lbs
    2nd @4newrunner22 5.0 Lbs
    3rd @SisuMom2019 4.8 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @spyro88
    @Terytha
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @eaturpasta
    @PlaneMonkey
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @GabiV125
    @dawnw990
    @tryingagain5

keyjog0abtoq.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,933 Member
    edited December 2020
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    x51xfbnqnpor.png

Please note that the top three team lost over 20 pounds each!!

This is very rare, especially in the Holiday season!!!

Way to go Challengers!!!!

gpsrysjmjg8d.png
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member

Hi I had just popped on to apologise- had totally crazy day & I forgot to get weighed!! I could sent weight now but almost bed time for me & I've eaten all my meals & normally weigh in 1st thing. I'll send extremely early morning here - so you should have it when you wake up.
    Very sorry.
    Jo
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

n7xmr7e3vqg7.png
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Hi all,so today I got to my goal weight !! Thank you to all team members & captains who liked & gave me plenty of hugs & encouragement on my journey.
    I am not quite where I would like to be so I have set a new goal, onwards & upwards 🥰 to a fitter & healthier me.

@izzyred9400 WOW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I bet you feel like a million bucks!! I can only imagine...stand tall, walk proud and always remember the hard work you put in as you now start to maintain and enjoy good health throughout your days! I'm so proud of you Izzy!

Thanks @jessicakrall8 just shows you get results if you track food,stick to calorie goal & exercise & especially dont give up ! I have been here before a few times so let's hope I don't gain again ! Can I keep on here as still want to do weekly weigh ins ?
  • izzyred9400
    I am not quite where I would like to be so I have set a new goal,onwards & upwards 🥰 to a fitter & healthier me.

Whoo shoot

@jennifersusanmcdougall Thank you so much 😃
  • izzyred9400
    Steps
    12/12 22,643
    12/13 5,659
  • jessicakrall8

Thanks @jessicakrall8 just shows you get results if you track food,stick to calorie goal & exercise & especially dont give up ! I have been here before a few times so let's hope I don't gain again ! Can I keep on here as still want to do weekly weigh ins ?

@izzyred9400 Yes, you can continue and stay in the regular chart or whenever you decide, we can move you to the maintenance section at the bottom...take a look at the maintenance chart and once you decide what you want your range to be, let me know and I can get you switched. Might take you a couple of weeks to readjust yourself from losing to maintaining, so take your time. In the meantime, you can inspire the rest of us!!! Congratulations again!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    CONGRATS to this week's winners...

jhs2oldjqiku.png
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    PW: 186.5
    CW: 186
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    When I walk outdoors, I listen to a good audiobook. That's the only time I listen to it.
    When I walk indoors, I watch a show I like that I'm only allowed to watch on treadmill.
  • dawnw990
    dawnw990 Posts: 13 Member
    Steps

12/12 1,158
    12/13 7,750

Crazy walk for me today.. tried to find a gap in the rainy weather but miscalculated so got rained on a bit. Quite actually stormed on Lol. But glad I got it done today :) Saw and heard some more sandhill cranes as well. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
This discussion has been closed.