Options
    kcpond
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 242.5
    CW: 239.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad for being so Quiet on here, I have just been on the go non stop between wors 1, and work 2, my daughters dance, my sons appointments, ugh, its crazy, I am so ready for Christmas break, at least a break from 1 job.

12/15-12,220
    12/16-14,645
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    PW-151.6
    CW-151.2
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/14 13,643
    12/15 6,231
    12/16 6,089
    Hi @ jessicakrall8 I think I will stay on here for now if that's ok.I have started afresh with a new goal weight.With Christmas coming up I would like the support of you guys & the team.You do a great job giving your time for us,thanks.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    The past couple of weeks have been so crazy for me. I know I have let my diet and exercise slide due to working too much and trying to get Christmas presents bought and wrapped. I think I finally have a day off Sunday so I hope I can have some down time and some time to just rest and reset.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Saturday 12/12- 10255
    Sunday 12/13- 11762
    Monday 12/14- 5060
    Tuesday 12/15- 5025
    Wednesday 12/16- 7993
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever done an Zoom wine tasting? I did one last Friday, my company sent out three bottles of some pretty nice wines from a California vintner. The Zoom got pretty rowdy toward the end B) . My hangover headache has finally resolved.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I think I may have overdone it this year on the Christmas shopping. Amazon called to ask me to slow down, they can't keep up with my orders.
    hkaeo5xjcrpm.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,111 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    I think I may have overdone it this year on the Christmas shopping. Amazon called to ask me to slow down, they can't keep up with my orders.
    hkaeo5xjcrpm.png

@mulecanter Which one of those stacks is mine?? You did order MY gift, right?!! It better not be nasty old fruitcake! UGH!
    Jessica
  • Veronica676
    Veronica676 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Veronica676
    Friday Weigh In
    PW 88.7 kg 195.5lbs
    CW 87.8 kg 193.5 lbs
    Loss .9kg 2lbs

Steps
    Dec 13 -11502
    Dec 14 - 11042
    Dec 15 - 11228
    Dec 16 - 11189
    Dec 17 - 11484

• ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Weigh Day: Friday
    PW: 267
    CW: 248
    LTD: 19lbs
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 205.2
    CW: 206.4
  • jenready
    Options
    Anyone ever done an Zoom wine tasting? I did one last Friday, my company sent out three bottles of some pretty nice wines from a California vintner. The Zoom got pretty rowdy toward the end B) . My hangover headache has finally resolved.

That sounds like a good time!
  • FLDebbie66
    FLDebbie66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had a good week this week for weight loss which is quite unusual. It gives me a little wiggle room before Christmas, my older child's birthday, and New Years all in the next two weeks.

Friday weigh in
    PW: 163.0
    CW: 161.8
    LTD: 7.6
  • angmarie28
    Options

That sounds like it could be fun.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    12/17-15,268
  • angmarie28
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    The past couple of weeks have been so crazy for me. I know I have let my diet and exercise slide due to working too much and trying to get Christmas presents bought and wrapped. I think I finally have a day off Sunday so I hope I can have some down time and some time to just rest and reset.

Its a real struggle. I have also let my diet slide due to my working so much. I will be at 70 hours this week. I did turn down a Sunday shift because I really need to spend some time with my kids. Between all my hours worked, My daughters dance, my sons counseling, and finishing Christmas shopping, I have been home only 2 evenings in over a week.

I have slacked a bit on my workouts, but still doing plenty I feel. Ive just took like Sunday, and Today off just because I am working so much, I dont want to completly burn out, so I decided sleeping was important today, too bad I still naturaally woke up at 4 am, but I laid in bed until 530. It was strange though, because I have a routine every morning of
    4:10am-Alarm goes off
    5am-working out no later than
    5:45am-Shower
    610am-Make mine and my husbands lunch
    630AM-wake everyone up then sit and drink a cup of coffee
    7am-make my supplement drink and start rushing the kids to get their butts moving
    730am-out the door
    That is every day M-F and not working out this morning really threw me off actually. I was behind on everything, and actually forgot my supplements. I remembered as I was running out the door, and so I quickly dumped everything in a baggie to make it at work.
  • jenready
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    jenready wrote: »

Its a real struggle. I have also let my diet slide due to my working so much. I will be at 70 hours this week. I did turn down a Sunday shift because I really need to spend some time with my kids. Between all my hours worked, My daughters dance, my sons counseling, and finishing Christmas shopping, I have been home only 2 evenings in over a week.

I have slacked a bit on my workouts, but still doing plenty I feel. Ive just took like Sunday, and Today off just because I am working so much, I dont want to completly burn out, so I decided sleeping was important today, too bad I still naturaally woke up at 4 am, but I laid in bed until 530. It was strange though, because I have a routine every morning of
    4:10am-Alarm goes off
    5am-working out no later than
    5:45am-Shower
    610am-Make mine and my husbands lunch
    630AM-wake everyone up then sit and drink a cup of coffee
    7am-make my supplement drink and start rushing the kids to get their butts moving
    730am-out the door
    That is every day M-F and not working out this morning really threw me off actually. I was behind on everything, and actually forgot my supplements. I remembered as I was running out the door, and so I quickly dumped everything in a baggie to make it at work.

I completely understand. I'm trying to make myself ignore the Sunday shift that is still out there because I work extra tonight and all day tomorrow. I really need a day off and I need to get gifts wrapped. It's hard to turn down the OT but at some point I know my body will shut me down if I don't do it myself. Hope you have a nice Sunday with your family!
This discussion has been closed.