January 21 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes (I came home 15 minutes early so I could get my butt on the treadmill before dinner)
    Tracked: yes
    Under Cals: Yes

Passes 4/3

Let me just say - this challenge is what has given me the incentive to say "no thanks" to a slice of pecan pie for SEVERAL nights now. My husband is dumbfounded because he knows what a sweet tooth I have!

This is EXACTLY how I FEEL about the UAC group! It, too, is what HELPS and MOTIVATES me to pass on those dreaded SWEETS that I LOVE so much too! CONGRATS to YOU on passing up that Pecan pie SEVERAL nights in a row! My hubby is very SHOCKED at how well I am doing and PASSING on those sugary delicious SWEETS too!
    PLEASE send ME a FRIEND REQUEST! I NEED YOU to help SUPPORT ME!
    Thanks, Gina
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    I am going to visit my first Granddaughter tonight! It will be the FRST time we see her in person or hold her in our arms! This is also our FIRST GRANDCHILD! So, you can imagine our excitement! My food is logged that I have consumed today! Not BIG caloric items, BUT I do want to eat the sandwiches they pick up tonight for us and enjoy a few champagne glasses to celebrate! I will not post until either tonight or tomorrow because I will not know if I need a pass day yet ( I have 2 left ) or if I will be fine NOT taking one until I come home tonight! I am PREPARED, though!

cv7q4w7znobi.jpg

@ginadomaszewicz Congratulations! Tomorrow, we are celebrating the 1st birthday of our only grandchild, a grandson. We are celebrating a week early so my DD and SIL can social distance the grandparents, and SIL culture it is bad luck to celebrate before the actual birthday. Tomorrow is pizza and ice cream cake. I have a plan pre-tracked, but I am also prepared to give up my third pass if that is how it works out. Good luck!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,119 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

3️⃣ Pass Days left
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,119 Member
    Options

3️⃣ Pass Days left

Posted this on the wrong day 😂
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,243 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz - congrats on that beautiful grand baby. Glad you get to finally hold that sweet girl. Friend request is on its way!

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz Thanks for correcting false info in MFP database. I have never thought of that act of intitiative.
    Well done!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @lalabank I have back issues too. Get recovered very soon.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @biketheworld Well done!!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @ginadomaszewicz !
  • Porkus5
    Porkus5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    January 21, 2021

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Date: 1/21
    Exercise: Yes cleaning and organizing the basement and shelves
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: No
    Pass Day: 1 left ( @SModa61 I decided to take the pass and enjoy cookies and champagne! )
    Used my 2nd pass day today!)
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x3. 45 min hiit and 29 min walk
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I am going to visit my first Granddaughter tonight! It will be the FRST time we see her in person or hold her in our arms! This is also our FIRST GRANDCHILD! So, you can imagine our excitement! My food is logged that I have consumed today! Not BIG caloric items, BUT I do want to eat the sandwiches they pick up tonight for us and enjoy a few champagne glasses to celebrate! I will not post until either tonight or tomorrow because I will not know if I need a pass day yet ( I have 2 left ) or if I will be fine NOT taking one until I come home tonight! I am PREPARED, though!

cv7q4w7znobi.jpg

Oh Gina! I'm just now getting back to read older posts and read this wonderful, amazing NEWS..... and saw this BEAUTIFUL little angel! She's so precious and simply adorable. I love this photo too! Congrats Grandma Gina! I read a bumper sticker recently that said WHEN A BABY IS BORN - SO IS A GRANDMA! Congrats my friend!! 💛💚💓💜