Options
    Yes to all 3
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

<rant> Why is it some days it’s easy to stay under calorie budget with room to spare and other days I feel hungry to matter how much I eat. </rant>
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    3 yeses for me - I did post last night but it seems not to have loaded. I did way more exercise than I’ve been able to do in a long time 💪💪 30 mins on exercise bike, 30 mins Pilates and a 40:minute walk with a friend (the only social contact we are allowed in the UK at the moment).

Weekends are my chance to stop feeling torn between work and home responsibilities. I am really looking forward to being able to go back to the office some days , The benefit of lockdown is lazy Sunday mornings though! My kids are both very sporty and both play for two football (soccer to some of you!) which means four matches per weekend. And often early starts both days, travelling to matches and then standing round in the cold to support them. I love that they love doing it so much and I think you can get so many life lessons from sport, but I’m also kind of enjoying the pause!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, treadmill: 42 mins / 2.06 mi & upper body strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Pass Days used: 1/3

I'm recently retired and half the time I don't know what day it is either. I only know it's the weekend (or a holiday) when my partner is home since he still works. Being retired has really helped with being consistent with my exercise so I feel for those of you that have to fit exercise around your work schedule.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    01/09:

⭐️ EXERCISE: Yes. 20 mins rebounding; 120 mins walking outdoors; 135 mins giving massages.
    ⭐️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ⭐️ TRACK: Yes.
    STEPS >25k? Yes. I'm shooting for 25k steps on weekends and days off.

PASS: 0/3

Weekends for me are my days off from my M-F bank job (currently working from home most days); but I do work some Saturdays at the chiropractor's office giving massages. I worked today 9-3pm (although the last 90 minutes was a massage "trade" with another therapist where we give each other a massage - we do this once per month). Today I got home in time to go outside and take a 2 hour (6-mile) walk. Busy, busy day... and I'm beat! :smiley:

I really miss getting regular massages.. :( I know that the studio where I went in 2019 is still open and booking appointments but for me that one is a risk I cannot take right now. Nice WALK!!!!
  • nanishora
    nanishora Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Day - 1/9
    Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Pass days - 2/3
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    January 9

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    The weekend means that my partner is off work so I get some help with the kids. 😊
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracked calories? Yes
    Under calorie goal? Yes
    0 pass days used
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Despite a decadent brunch, within calories. Walked b/c the sun came out finally, and tracked
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Execrcise: 90 min. Biking and 50 min. Stretching
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

As someone who hates stretching, can you share what you're doing for 50 min? The past few entries, I thought it was a typo and you really meant 5 min (which is generally all I do, if anything 😭)

There are plenty of benefits (and little downside) to doing it so I'd love to hear more if you're so inclined @calvin20874
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Jan 9

Exercise: Yes, 2 hours cleaning
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3

The weekend is both joy and stress for me as a working mom. It is good that we are having familiy time together but I need to do cleaning and meal prep for the week. My husband and daughter are helping with cleaning but two days are not enough with everything that I can't find time during the week.
  • jensam327
    jensam327 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Jan 9:

Exercise: Yes, 30 min strength and cardio, 30 min walk
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Passes used: 1
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    PASS DAY 2
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No

That is my 3/3 passes. My husband was laid off until spring, and it has been so stressful. I have been trying to lift him and take care of the kids, the house, and meals. I know this is an "excuse," but I am human, and sometimes everything cannot be worked out simultaneously. I am not giving up - I am just not making it to the winner's circle this month. All the best to everyone!

I am so sorry to hear about your husband getting laid off from work. That is a very stressful thing to go through because it causes financial hardship. We all have our ways of dealing with stress, some healthy ones, some not so healthy! Don't be so hard on yourself and take each day one day at a time. You will get your healthy eating and exercising groove back, my friend. Hugs to you!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3