January 5 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    a5ip9rkn5brt.png
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge is based on replacing our mindless/thoughtless/unconscious habits with mindful/thoughtful/conscious healthy habits.
    People talk about stopping a bad habit. What actually works is when we replace a bad habit with a good habit.

I love this! This really hits home for me!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Biked 🚴‍♀️, walked 🚶‍♀️and cooked 👩‍🍳.
    Ate alright, but ☕ made me hungry again.
    Work was a bit stressfull, but ended well.

Another good day! 🙌
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    A really good day in many ways although I broke my two weeks no unhealthy food rule because I hadn’t planned well enough with the change of plans. I limited it though and was well within calories when it was all logged.

Exercise was run and morning yoga and abs as well as evening Jiu Jitsu.

The change in plans was a coffee date with a guy I’ve been chatting to through tinder. First time we met face to face and we chatted for three hours over coffee. Definitely potential there, but I’m in no rush. I’d rather take it slow and get to know him better before I get too involved (I’ve made that mistake before).

Awww how exciting! Sounds like u guys had am awesome time!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Back to work today. Well, working from home, locked down as we are! Homeschooling went better today thanks for asking @donna25trinity, my son hates English and the school are having a poetry week, he’s not keen! But he didn’t have to do too much work today.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, my usual 20 minutes on the exercise bike and a lunchtime walk in the rain
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I found it easier to stick with not snacking today, probably because I actually had some work to do. @RangerRickL i love your words on mindful eating, it’s funny how I can get more enjoyment from something small and tasty now I’m not having as many of them. I think it’s because I pay more attention.