Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Username: FatMomSlim21
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 222.0
    CW (Current Weight): 220.5

@boehle @Beka3695, I am leaving on vacation Thursday -Tuesday. Can you please put me on support for that time?

I got my fitbit charged and working again! My goal is to drink water, get some exercise daily, and track my calories daily!

I have marked your next weigh in as excused. Please give us vacay details!!! We live vicariously!!!! LOL

• Beka3695
    Options
    ATTENTION!!!

There is a new function on our spreadsheet that will calculate your total loss for celebration purposes. We are missing few highest weights. If you don't mind sharing, please post or message me your highest weight.

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    ATTENTION!!!

There is a new function on our spreadsheet that will calculate your total loss for celebration purposes. We are missing few highest weights. If you don't mind sharing, please post or message me your highest weight.

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me

Hi,
    My highest weight ever 218; my highest weight since being on MFP - 166; not sure which one you wanted
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    @Beka3695 my highest weight is probably my January starting weight, so you can use that.

I’m so frustrated with myself. It’s literally the 4th day of January and I’m already frustrated with myself because I’m not fully back to the swing of things yet. Since I would tell any of you to stop being dumb, give it some time and celebrate your achievements, that’s what I’m going to do to myself.

Today I...
    - Survived first day back at work
    - Went to the gym after work, did a leg workout and got used to my surroundings at the new gym
    - Logged my food and stayed at a (small) deficit, even though it’s not as big as I hoped
    - Bought healthy groceries and made a mental meal plan for the next two days
    - Tried frying a new-to-me type of fish and it was a delicious low-ish calorie dinner (would have been great calorie-wise without the calorie-heavy side I had leftover from yesterday)
    - Remembered to take my frozen berries to thaw for breakfast tomorrow
    - Planned a lower-calorie swap that I’ll try next time I go to the grocery store - if it works, it will save 60 calories per day. Not a huge amount, but that swap every day for the rest of the year would equal to an extra 6 pounds lost.
    - It’s 9.30PM and I’m already in bed, which is awesome so I can move back towards a smarter sleeping schedule.

I want to know, what were your achievements today?

Awesome work😘💥💥💥💥
    My achievements for today so far:
    Early a.m. barre class & I didn't die😜
    Rode my bike during lunch- it snowed here in SE Wisconsin and I didn't want to walk for fear of slipping on ice/falling
    Yoga session at home after work
    Back in my lunch routine- hot soup w/salad for lunch; shrimp stir-fry for dinner
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back to lower carbs in food. Don't judge my obsession with cheese 😂😂 Cheeseburger and radishes cooked in the burger grease.
    izfeiev0h43n.jpg
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 My highest weight was 178 in 2020.

Hello everyone, I have been on MFP for 3264 days (8.9 yrs) I have made lots of friend and lost some dear ones along this journey. My lowest was 141 and I loved being there, I did a half marathon and over the past few years I let it creep back up. I was 189 at the beginning of my journey on MFP.

Turning 53 has made me realize I need to get ready for my prime. I want to look, feel and be healthy. Feel free to add me for motivation or lend and ear.

I have decided to take day by day and month by month. I lost almost 20 pounds since Oct (Up a few from 2 week break) So I will see where the cards fall on Saturday. There are so many things we cannot control in our lives right now, but eating good, exercising, positive outlook is all we can do, So let's do it.

I also have 2 dogs (Lhasa Apso and Havanese) and 7 Pandemic Betta fish. :-) and DH
  • Beka3695
    Options
    ATTENTION!!!

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me

Hi,
    My highest weight ever 218; my highest weight since being on MFP - 166; not sure which one you wanted

Let’s use 218. You fought to lose it!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @machchic I’m recording you as 189... again, you fought to lose it!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    d3zvckch32zr.jpg

25 + Lbs Lost
    @azkunk
    @Bluetail6

40 + Lbs Lost
    @draby2011
    @KUMEcyclingteam

50 + Lbs Lost
    @littleflutterby

60 + Lbs Lost
    @Beautyofdreams

MILESTONES

Under 175
    @CurvyCalorie

tvbsuxptot30.png

ONEDERLAND
    @tazaria
    @spyro88
    @floecity

Under 225
    @MandiSaysHey

Under 250
    @888Angie888
    @ewilhelm2487

Under 275
    @happimess01

TWOTERVILLE
    @davidji82
    Sorry David.... couldn't find a graphic :(

Under 325
    @lelbarou
    @littleflutterby

5m9yys3gz6ct.png

Congratulations @izzyred9400
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION!!!

@hipari
    @coopchanaz
    @iamworthy14
    @peachplace
    @LaurieWrobo
    @KittyInBoots17
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @leni1us
    @machchic
    @Be_theBest_Me

My highest weight was 214
  • squeakmnm41
    squeakmnm41 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gm,
    My highest weight 193
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Gm,
    My highest weight 193

Got it!!!

• boehle
    Options
    Good morning. I finished prepping last night. I'm sure I'll add in some veggies and hummus some where.
    gdkamfm09d8l.jpg
  • boehle
    Options
    Monday Recap - I meal prepped, didnt get my miles in (I was glued to my desk with work crap almost all day), I wasnt in bed by 1030 but I was in bed by 11 with everything off. Baby Steps. Today is my long day of both jobs. Goal today is to only eat what I meal prepped and maybe some veggies with hummus and no wine after work.
  • Jme03
    Jme03 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Username: Jme03
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 224.2
    Highest weight: 245
This discussion has been closed.