February 12 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @achapar you can find lots of exercises on Youtube to help replace your painful options.
    Please protect yourself!!!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @RangerRickL It was 30° when we arrived, but warmed up to about 50°!😊
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit When is your birthday? We all need to celebrate you!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    12th February:
    Bit of a tough day, but stayed under calories and just about got my 20 minutes walk in. Tracked somewhat belatedly.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 welcome back. Yes we missed your posts. Please make a little time for yourself and us! I totally understand having a new person in your life can throw schedules and routines out of whack and I will be the first to admit over the years I have done that a lot also, but I also can remember feeling less happy about ME. Yes, WE was good but ME started to be a little gloomy about my personal journey.

@SummerSkier thanks. I’m definitely still making time for me and very happy with who I am as well as the we that is developing. Logging in online is what has been pushed lower on my priorities while I adjust to working out new routines that include me and us. In fact, I’ve started seeing a psychologist to help with through some mental challenges I have at Jiu Jitsu and of course that process delves into other aspects of my life as well, so the me part is being looked after. (This was something I’ve been contemplating for a while and is unrelated to the addition of a man.)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Feb 12

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @achagpar I'm sorry that you are not well!!
    Rick
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @achagpar I'm sorry that you are not well!!
    Rick
    Thanks @RangerRickL! Kidney stones are not fun! I’m still trying to get some sort of activity in every day but if this gets worse, I may need to take a pass... I’m hoping it gets better soon!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @achagpar health issues come first. Don't sweat the Pass Days. Worry about that when you get well.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

3/3