February 6 Sign In

Options
1235»

Replies

• GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well, as I was scrolling down the page past ALL my messages on posts today, I thought two things!
    1) Did the UAC miss me or happy to NOT have the whole newsfeed messages from me on quoted posts?
    2) My son taught me how to copy what a person posted by hitting the QUOTE button, and I did NOT know how to do this, but I LOVE the option, as YOU can clearly see!

Few questions to ask the UAC!
    1) Do YOU prefer quoted messages, as I did?
    2) Do YOU prefer when I post my day here that I shout out to certain names in my post, such as @ RangerRickL? Would YOU like me to be your right-hand girl and HELP give out positivity to the group as I have done the past few times on here? I am UP for the CHALLENGE, but it will sometimes take me a few days to catch up!

Shout Outs!
    1) A SPECIAL person that I FORGOT to mention is @ SummerSkier I LOVED the picture of Bandit and have wondered how HE has been doing! I am HAPPY to hear things are progressing towards improvement each day! <3
    2) Where is @ Dory_42? Did I MISS a post somewhere that explains her absence today? Not that SHE needs to post every day, as I do NOT either, but I LOVE reading her posts! <3

Reflection and Rick's question of the day:
    I enjoyed hanging out with a dear friend named Buddy from mine and my hubby's high school days! Buddy stood up at our wedding 33 years ago. His daughter Courtney, who is 2 months age difference from mine, and the kids are great friends, stood up as the maid of honor at my daughter's wedding 4 years ago! I think that is a pretty cool thing, and Buddy is a friend to the bitter end, a FOREVER friend!

What things do I want to try?
    1) Getting MORE sleep!
    2) Practicing MORE patience, generosity, kindness, positivity, forgiveness, and putting things into the proper perspective!
    3) Starting a blog!
    4) Starting a podcast!
    5) Writing a book!

I have MANY things I want I TRY! These 5 items are at the TOP of my list! I would be posting a much LONGER list and think I can SPARE you ALL that tonight! :p

Date: 2/6
    Exercise: Yes, Buddy and I went shopping together all day ( not the typical guy). HE LOVES to shop and my FAVORITE person to hang with and ALWAYS a good time!
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: 2 left
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    🤔 @ginadomaszewicz as a content creator?

Y E S 😉

I certainly think you can do anything you put your mind to. You are like a human firecracker 🎆🎆
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes
    8 mile walk on treadmill. Working on gradually building up mileage with hopes that I can hike
    'somewhere' this summer. Inside walking for now but will switch to outside once the weather gets nicer. I am inspired reading about hikes that others are doing. :)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2) My son taught me how to copy what a person posted by hitting the QUOTE button, and I did NOT know how to do this, but I LOVE the option, as YOU can clearly see!

@ginadomaszewicz Another trick to add is that if a certain portion of the quote is truly what you are responding too, you "quote" it, then trim out the extra. And I vote that you have an easier to spell user name. :P Thank goodness MFP fills it in once I get enough letters correct. :) (Also adding, I wish MFP notifies the person that is quoted. Either I don't have a setting set, or MFP only notifies the person they are being referenced if the "@" + name is typed out. I had no Idea you quoted my on the 7th until I stumbled on it. If there is a setting people, please tell me what I am missing.)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl You are important and you are appreciated.
    Your friend, Rick

I honestly wasn't expecting this. That is so kind!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl It's true. You are a part of our UAC team!! Don't be too hard on yourself!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz You are a very other-centered person and I thank you for being an encourager.
    I did laugh when @SModa61 mentioned that a shorter screen name could be a bit easier.
    Rick
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Yay for Bandit improving @SummerSkier Thanks for the update.

Yay for Dr Seuss quotes. I’m always up for trying new things. The next will probably be mountain biking because that’s what my man does. I like that we have separate hobbies but I also want to support and encourage his so I’m open to trying it out and going with him occasionally.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

@ginadomaszewicz Another trick to add is that if a certain portion of the quote is truly what you are responding too, you "quote" it, then trim out the extra. And I vote that you have an easier to spell user name. :P Thank goodness MFP fills it in once I get enough letters correct. :) (Also adding, I wish MFP notifies the person that is quoted. Either I don't have a setting set, or MFP only notifies the person they are being referenced if the "@" + name is typed out. I had no Idea you quoted my on the 7th until I stumbled on it. If there is a setting people, please tell me what I am missing.)

Yes, I think it does notify you, but only if you put the @ on there! Thanks for letting me know about the trimming too!
    Yes, the last name is way too long! When I got married, I had to carry a piece of paper around with my last name on it until I learned how to spell it! :p