Mission Slimpossible - February 2021 Team Chat

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit frustrated. Weight was down a half pound all week and then another upwoosh for weigh in day. (I got on the darn scale three times to try to get that loss back lol) I had a good eating week in spite of some extra hunger, I added 10-15 extra walking min per day, and I added a riser to my step platform which kicked my butt on the work outs this week. Thinking about some ways I'm going to shake up my routine. This is not going to send me off the rails.

Welcome new members! Glad to have you here!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    The March Team Chat thread is open! Please continue all February weigh-ins and stats here, and then go to March for introductions and getting the new month rolling -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825975/mission-slimpossible-march-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @dignow96 What a lovely place to walk, but what is that animal? A coyote! I’m jealous of your warm winters. However, I’m not sure about those Middle East summers. Although I live in the steamy humid south so it’s not like my summer will be anything but hot and sticky. :grin:

@mlhopp93 You have had an incredible month!! Whatever you are doing, keep it up!!

@trooworld I will totally check out those YouTube channels! Oh and look up Wayne Goss the make-up artist channel. He is really great and it’s fun to watch a dude with a beard put on make-up and end up looking so stinky good! :D Good job on losing that spare tire!! :grin:

@Cornanda yeah, I know that it can be super frustrating trying to figure out what will work the best for your body. I do know that if you up your exercise you will retain water at first. So, maybe that could be it. Go easy on yourself and keep doing things that are good for your health. The weight will follow. <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    Hi Mission Slimpossibles ....You have a new one member coming your way .... Please welcome @bmotisko :)
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @bmotisko Welcome to the team! I actually went to school in Colorado Springs a million years ago. Loved the place while I was there.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    @bmotisko posted this in the March Chat ...so I thought I would post it here

Hi all, new to this I Was assigned here! Not sure if I post this stuff yet. I'll try and learn quick.

Username: BMotisko
    Weigh In Day: Saturdays
    SW: 315.5
    PW: 280.4
    CW: 280.4
    GW:199.9

My name is Brian and I'm 44, I live in Colorado, and I'm here to lose a bunch of weight. This actually lines up well. I'm also doing a 6 week challenge with some people in my work industry. My diet goal every day is low calorie, Low Sodium and try and get at least 2.5 hours of exercise per week. I've been doing well on all of that so far. Lot's to go though!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Username: itsmegina
    PW: 146 lbs
    CW: 146 lbs
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    @bmotisko welcome to Slimpossibles!
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 thanks for your support🙆🏻‍♀️

Tiredness and trying to stay awake make me reaxh to consume food. I'm trying to just lie down than snack.
    Boredom is also a factor like you. I find when I'm busy I don't snack at all.
    I write up all meals I eat and plan ahead. So that when it's time to cook I follow what I wrote to eat. Every night I write down any snacks I've eaten. The idea being, I should have this empty than planned snacks.

I'm trying to make it that I make no food decisions and have it already planned before I eat.

Ps. Thanks for liking my cubes. But bow Ive nearly finished the paoer supplies😆
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    @apple852hk - I’m very impressed with your dedication to fight .
    A simplistic way of looking at this is that the craving is the effect, and to solve the puzzle we need to also find the cause. Have you tried a food journal? When we compare times, quantities, personal feelings from one day to another, a different story may come out. We make 1000 decisions a day related to food.

My usual causes are boredom and my chronic conflict avoidance . Working to chip away on their power.

One more thing, your cubes are so very pretty!

• apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 4 - Feb 2021 Sunday
    PW 139.3lbs (63.2kg)
    CW 139.5lbs (63.3kg)
    LTD about 37lbs (16.8 kg)
    GOAL weight 121lbs (55kg)

Maintained and returned to same weight as of end of January, a month ago.

Eating smaller portions. Friday ate too many carbs and like a whole packet of shortbread biscuits. I wanted the crunch feeling. Ate 4 squares of 70% chocolate all week, so no cubes folded.

One long walk on Saturday but not daily walks. Need to improve that.

No fasting this week as not sleepy. More energy.

GOALS
    1. Go for walk daily for only 30mins
    3. Purposefully cook and serve smaller portions.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.