Definitely February 2021 - Accountability thread

Options
Antiopelle
Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
Let's define the month - and our waistlines - during the month of February.
Check in here daily, weekly or whenever you want to feel some accountability and support from the Not-that-heavy Girls !

Replies

• Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    34, 5' 4"

Current Weight: 137.0
    February Goal: 130-135

February 5: 137.0
    February 12:
    February 19:
    February 26:
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ME:
    31y * 5'9" * BMI:22,6 * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

Jan loss: - 2,3kg

FEB GOALS
    • Minimal intake of sugar (<30grams/day)
    • Keep up 16h fasting and 1x36h every week
    • Have 2-3 adjacent keto days every week
    • No alcohol this month ("Tour Mineral") in Belgium
    • Get permanently below 70kg

WEIGHT
    2 Feb: 70.3kg //As expected the dinner on Saturday seemingly ruined all my efforts of last week, even after allowing 2 very good days before weighing in to counter it, to no avail it seems. Can some scientist explain to me how I can eat at a deficit of -800 for 5 days, 1 day +500, another 2 days -800 and still gain weight?
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    2/2/21
    eaujt8otdxj2.png

Goals for February
    W 110
    BF 20%

Last week at work. Looking forward to the morning workout again.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    CW: 145.8
    GW: ~135ish
    Jan EW:143.6

Feb goal - hit 139

1. Stay off sugar - Feb 14th is allowed as a cheat day.
    2. Stay Keto - broke down and bought a pretty cool cookbook with lots of simple meals. So far my guys love them...they still want dinner rolls and such, but I skip them.

2/1 - 143.0
    2/2 - 143.6 - I stuck to keto yesterday but way overdid it.

@l4a_p Figuring out some things to do a bit differently, actually doing a bit of reading this time around. I wasn't ever eating enough fat the last times, I'd just go low carb but still have too much protein. It doesn't seem to work for me to do it for a few days then have a cheat day. The strips were a complete waste, I'm getting one of the units that checks for ketosis using a drop of blood. I feel like then I can dial things in better. It helped buying a really good cookbook with SIMPLE FAST meals - last night was scallops with bacon cream sauce.
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi - hope it's ok for me to join in this one? I've not done one of these before despite being on MFP for years!

167cm
    CW: 72kg
    GW: 63kg

This month I'm working on being moderately active, also limiting my sugars (which includes bread) to see if that helps get me through.

I'll be stoked if I get to the end of the month at 70kg (which is neeeeeearly into healthy BMI for me) but realistically I'll take 71 given my recent loss rate. Losing slow and hoping to avoid the massive bounce back when I shift to maintenance.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5' 8"

Feb goal - hit 139

2. Stay Keto - broke down and bought a pretty cool cookbook with lots of simple meals. So far my guys love them...they still want dinner rolls and such, but I skip them.

2/1 - 143.0

@l4a_p Figuring out some things to do a bit differently, actually doing a bit of reading this time around. I wasn't ever eating enough fat the last times, I'd just go low carb but still have too much protein. It doesn't seem to work for me to do it for a few days then have a cheat day. The strips were a complete waste, I'm getting one of the units that checks for ketosis using a drop of blood. I feel like then I can dial things in better. It helped buying a really good cookbook with SIMPLE FAST meals - last night was scallops with bacon cream sauce.

Hm interesting. So the strips simply don't work? Yeah it's important to have way more fat than protein on keto days.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    5'1", 50yrs
    GW: 101 - 104

Yesterday was perfect. I'm going to try to repeat that for today.
    I have to say, I'm disappointed that I'm up 4# but I know how to lose weight.
    I've done it before and I can do it again. I am glad that its only a small 4#.
    as hard as that may end up being......

I still need to Pre-log foods today to set myself up for success.

2/3 - 107.4
    2/2 -108.4
    2/1 - 107
    1/27 - 108
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    5' 8"

Feb goal - hit 139

2/1 - 143.0
    2/3 - 145.8 - cramps, bloating - ARGH! I did well yesterday, I know this is just hormones, but geez..
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    @cayenne_007 - OMG hormones are the death aren't they!?!?!? the bloating and cramps....even a couple days after they are gone...the body is still holding on to so much water..... the older I get, the more I notice it. It could just be that I'm in tune with my body more though. You should look up some Keto approved Feb. 14th ideas....it could be a new way to celebrate!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5’5
    Cw 135 ish
    Feb goal weight....not sure!!! Idk if I want to drop 5lbs or if I want to maintain but I’ll say 130. As long as I tone up, I’ll be okay with that too!

I’ll be weighing on Saturdays again:
    2.06:
    2.13:
    2.20:
    2.27:
  • tracimckinney
    tracimckinney Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'5", 54

Goal weight for Feb: 130 lbs
    Daily workouts switching between upper body and lower body using dumbbells, bands and bodyweight

Would like to make these daily activities with my 12 yo daughter (instead of tv or ipad):
    Walk/run
    basketball
    croquet

2/3: 131.8 lbs
  • shannondisley1
    shannondisley1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5’6”, 20
    CW: 118
    Feb GW: 115
    Hoping to start doing weights when the gyms open again.
    04/02 - 118