Motivation in March!

Options
124»

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Hey @Mihani
    Your story about the peas made me laugh, And I can so get than being exactly when you would want to eat them! Fresh peas don't need any help!

I am sitting here eating my Dr F on-plan salad. Yay! I thought about skipping it and thought I would want to check in and say I did it. So thanks for being here so I could tell you I stuck with the plan.

Today is being a good ETL 6 week plan day, I think:
    B - black coffee - DONE
    L - Beans & Greens (steamed collard greens, black beans & chopped tomato); cooked veggie bowl (zucchini, carrot, mushroom, spices & valentina salsa); steamed butternut & parsnip mixed with diced jicama, cinnamon and apple - DONE
    S - just a few (15 g) raw cashews - DONE
    D - Big Salad (romaine, celery, jicama, green onion, avocado); quickie mustard-ACV dressing; bowl of fruit (three berry blend, mango)

I have been having a rough time sleeping the last week or two. I am guessing maybe it was the time change? Something has me off kilter. Also I have an aging sick cat who gets hungry at about 5:30 AM. It's a little like having a baby again.

@Carla_wfpb
    Another overalls fan -- woohoo! As a kid, I talked my mom into buying me a pair of classic pinstripe overalls, and I loved them. I think I wore them until they fell apart. I was at REI on Sunday, and was super tempted by a pair of their overalls. I settled on a really smart, and cheaper hat. (I had a dividend to spend.)