Mission Slimpossible - April 2021 Team Chat

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    My diet has crappie flopped. Next time that crappie shows up I'll filet it, bake it and it'll be the protein I eat. Lol
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options

April 25, 2021 1:24PM
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight):159.2
    CW (Current Weight): 161.8

UGG +2.6

Sorry, it’s been a while. It was a really rough week. I will catch up on Sunday but wanted to make sure that my weight was recorded for this past week.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Sorry to have been quite for several days. I have been clawing my way through the week. Phew!
    It has been an up-and-down week -- lots of good exercise, including rebooting my resistance training, but hit and miss on eating well.
    Anyway, here I am on Friday night, making plans to make sure the weekend goes well.
    TODAY (aiming to fill in a few of these before bed)
    🔴 Food on plan/in green
    🟢 Weight training
    🟢 Platform stepping
    🟢 Martial arts practice
    🟢 Meditation

TOMORROW'S PLAN
    Food on plan/in green (will take some planning early in the a.m., as ferrying the kiddo starts at 6:30 a.m. - phew!)
    Weight training
    Cardio (45+ min)
    Martial arts practice
    Meditation

@laurelfit
    Glad to see you, and glad you are back in action!

@19shmoo69
    Oh, my, you always make me laugh. I hope you get back on track tomorrow.

@davors19
    Woohoo! Hurray for holding steady this week. You just keep chiseling away at this!

@Katmary71
    Hurray for being past the biopsy!
    The vagus nerve treatment sounds like a win. I hope you can maybe do more with that? And I love that the therapy dog followed you around -- that's not an insult, it's a compliment! You needed help AND she liked you enough to check in with you.

@TeresaW1020
    I hope shot #2 goes well for you. We just got past that at my house, and it wasn't too bad.

@vegan4lyfe2012
    I have you in my prayers and thoughts this weekend. I am glad you have tuned the corner.

@askewcr
    Welcome to the team!!!
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mlhopp93
    HW -- 355
    Weigh in day Saturday

SW (3/27/2021): 260.6
    4/3/2021: 259.8 (-0.8)
    4/10/2021: 262.8 (+3.0)
    4/17/2021: 260.2 (-2.6)
    4/24/2021: 259.2 (-1.0)
    5/1/2021: 263.6 (+4.4)

So I look behind me and I see the wheels that just completely fell off this week. Went back to old habits of stress eating, boredom eating, rationalizing, etc, etc, etc. Taking this weekend to rethink my journey. To re-focus why I'm working on losing weight. Feeling good about the journey this year and knowing that April overall was a speed bump. A big speed bump for sure but not going to derail me.

Last week is the low point. Daily focus. Food choice focus. Decision by decision is how I can get better and get results.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Happy May 1st Team Slimpossibles!! I love a new month and I just found out that for us living in the Northern Hemisphere we have only...

zegsbr93stui.jpg
    B)

Starting today, I am going all with a personal 50 Day Summer Challenge! I'm going to give it my all toward better eating, harder workouts, and a daily renewing of my mind that I'm worth all the hard work it takes to become my best self.

I would love for you to join me for these next 50 days and encourage you to choose the things that you will commit to doing and come here every day and let us know how your doing. I want to be your biggest cheerleader and I certainly need you to be mine! :)

50 Day Commitment:
    1) Track every day using Carb Manager
    2) Workout 6 days a week (Including a Butt & Burpee Challenge) B)
    3) No unplanned sugar/refined carb indulgences
    4) Forgiving myself and beginning again if I have a slip
    5) Post my daily results every day on this group and in the Habit Tracker.

Let's do this!! Tell me what your 50 Day Commitments will be! B)

n6a2itrplhsg.jpg

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Thanks! It's a lot easier when I stay busy. ;) It would be hard to resist a treat made especially for you. I'm glad you were able to get right back on the wagon. And yay for diminished sugar cravings!

@askewcr Welcome! We are glad to have you. It sounds like you are off to a great start!

@eahrenee We made a very similar cheesecake a few weeks ago and it tasted very...eggy. It was something we will have to tweak if we make again. I hope yours is better! Wow, sounds like you are doing great, woo hoo!

@gwamajtw91 @Cornanda Congrats on the losses! Well done!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm glad your daughter is doing better and I'm glad she broke it off with her fiance...better to nip it in the bud than go through years of torment. That's great everyone is on board for wfpb vegan (What is that, by the way?). Hugs to you and I hope you have a good weigh-in on Sunday!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! I hope the hair and vaccine appointments go well and that you don't experience any side effects. I will join you in your 50 day summer challenge! Here is what I'll be working on:
    1) Track every day using WW app
    2) Workout at least once a week (it's a start!)
    3) No unplanned sugar
    I think I will leave it at 3 things, I don't want to overwhelm myself.

@Katmary71 I'm glad your biopsy was fine. That's great you went to the open house. Do you think you will seek treatment from them? Awww to the pet therapy dog.

@19shmoo69 Is there anything we can help you with?

@AustinRuadhain You made it through! Have a good weekend.

@mlhopp93 You've got this, make May your month! I know you know what to do. Hang in there.

Hi all. I had a great day yesterday, I always love the first new day of my week, it's a chance to start over and get it right. I think this week will be very successful, I've done more planning and plan to go for a walk with a friend today and to the farmer's market tomorrow with a different friend.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Firefly743
    Firefly743 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Firefly743
    ***Weigh In***
    PW: 265.0
    CW: 262.0
    LTD: 75.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,038 Member
    Options
    Greetings Slimpossibles!

Your May chat thread is now open. Please continue to post your stats here for April Week 5! Go to the new chat for introductions and start your May stats Sunday. Enjoy your new month! :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831813/mission-slimpossible-may-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • caitlingfry
    caitlingfry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Username: caitlingfry
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 159.4
    CW: 157.1

You guys. I can’t believe the last week. At one point I was up to like 163. high and I was so devastated and feeling defeated.. eating well, hydrating, taking vitamins... Wednesday was my first day off the steroids and between Wednesday and Friday I peed out almost 7 pounds of water weight. On Friday I had a most excellent BM and I thought to myself, “I’m cured!”

What a week. So glad to come out in the green. So glad to be feeling better and feeling GOOD! Thanks for all of the well wishes along the way they were so appreciated!

Bring it on May!!
  • caitlingfry
    caitlingfry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette inside out is literally my favorite movie.. both personally and at work lol - I’m so grateful for it and I get to share it with kiddos learning about strong emotions.
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 5 - Apr 2021 Sunday /Week 1 - May
    PW 141lbs (64kg)
    CW 137.7lbs (62.5kg)
    LTD about 37lbs (16.8 kg)
    GOAL weight 121lbs (55kg)

Lost - returning to weight before last week's splurge. It took effort this week and only ate 3 chocolate bars.

But last night after eating a healthy veggie dinner of brocolli, carrots and bean curd: I ate two slices of Madeira cake that wasn't that tasty. Then staying in the kitchen, I felt the need to eat more. I just ate peanut butter as there was no chocolate. Need to overcome these eating urges.

GOALS
    1. This week will try and not snack.
    2. Drink tea with cup and saucer

Have a good week ahead 😁!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,038 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.