Active April

Options
124»

Replies

• Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!

@hawksgirl229 great job on the workouts, impressive! glad to hear Mason is doing well.

@Mihani hope you are feeling 100% by now

Ruby, our Australian Shephard, is obsessed with digging after moles lately. She's caught a few so now she is all gung ho, but we really don't need ankle-breaking-pits randomly scattered through our fields. We've had to bring a leash along with us lately for when she just can't let it go. When we first got our other dog, Radar, he saw our neighbor's cows and went zooming into their field and herded them all back to their barn. It was embarrassing! especially for Joe who had to walk allll the way across their field (no leash with with him) to carry Radar back. Radar is medium sized and definitely not a carrying type of dog! This is Radar's second year with us and thankfully he has learned where our property lines are and is actually quite well behaved.

I enjoyed the tabbouleh salad and it was nice to have something fresh and ready to go in the fridge, so I'm going to put it in the rotation every few weeks. The cantaloupe I've been getting here is still awesome so I've been picking up one every shop.

Still haven't gotten the results back from the colonoscopy. They said it would be around a week, and it was a week ago yesterday.

Here's the box I finished the other day. I want to make a few more at least after spending all of that time creating the pattern. My mom likes this one, so I will set it aside for her. I haven't seen her or any of my family since early march 2020...the US/Canadian border has been pretty much closed ever since then. I have a stack of gifts waiting to give from all events over the last year+.

mq5bhw4xd3gw.jpg
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I can't believe it's almost May...Where does time go????

Breakfast
    Evolve protein shake mixed into Starbucks cold brew coffee...
    Lunch
    Taco salad (romaine lettuce, tomatoes, beyond meat spicy crumbles, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa) I cut up a bell peppers and did a scoop thing..
    Dinner
    Sautéed asparagus, pea pods, mushrooms and onions..Chilly here today so I want something warm..

Workout will be 1 hr intervals on the treadmill..Heading over to it when I finish typing..This weekend is suppose to be warm so the husband and I plan to hit the trails..My husband also likes to bring the camera along to capture nature..(hobby)..

@Mihani
    So sorry to hear about the side effects from the vaccination..That's my concern since I have to help my mom on a daily basis. No one else(only child)...
    Feel better sending good vibes your way🌷

Take care friends😊
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Carla... I honestly don't remember you mentioning getting a second dog! Say hi to Radar. And good to hear Ruby is still sassy as ever. That box is beautiful, and I hope that you will get to visit family soon. I am still in a state of shock at what Covid has done to our lives, businesses, families. I have a honeydew. The farm market I stopped at didn't have cantaloupe. But all the melons have been great this year so far.

Hawksgirl, well done on the hour of treadmill! Honestly, the side effects weren't that bad, but I am glad I stayed home the day after. I had a couple hours here and there where i felt perfectly fine, then I just wanted to go back to bed for a while and didn't feel so well. Hope you enjoy your nature time this weekend.

B - totally overslept no time!
    L - left my frozen leftovers on the counter. so thank goodness I have a stock of Dr. McDougall soups and apples at work, but BOO for having to throw out the food I left on the counter when I got home
    D - oven "fried" green tomatoes, salad

• Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    May 1 and I actually remembered to start a new thread (thanks to Hawksgirl's almost May comment above). See you over there!