May 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @rangerrickL life is a complicated thing

@donna25trinity Have not noticed anything with App but I know that with other app that deleting and reinstalling can sometimes be beneficial. Also, can you expound on what you did (sorry I missed it originally). Did you essentially "charge" calories that you are over with plans to "pay back" over the following days in order to not use a "pass"? If so, I love the concept, it might reinforce positive choices for me.

@craigo3154 Bravo on powering through. Stress is such a trigger for me as well. Sounds like you handled it well!

@chinkiri sorry you are not feeling well. <3 Hope it passes quickly.

SModa61 thanks for the tip ill give it a try. Yep thats right for the month of May im trying to take no pass days as i hve found for me personally if i take a pass day i loose all self control, stop counting calories and i just overeat way too much! So to still hve the freedom to go over calorie limit on certain days but also ensure there is accountability im now focusing on weekly calories instead of daily. I wish i was one of those ppl that cld take a pass day responsibly but i just end up bingeing and then all my hard work goes down the drain. I got the idea from @MadisonMolly2017 who doesnt take passes and @lesdarts180 who counts weekly calories. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri get well soon.
    @winner in life, great quote.
    @SummerSkier good for u for addressing heart health.
    @WhatMeRunning so lovely to see the gratitude!
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My second pass day, but I'm happy to say that I counted everything and I'm over by 132 calories. So tracked, exercised, but a little over budget.

I'm the same a @donna25trinity , I tend to not track on a pass day, especially if the meals I'm eating are hard to track, but I'm trying to find out how my body work, how much is actually enough ? 🤔

@SModa61 how are you feeling today? Was your experiment successful ?

@Chinkiri wish you get better soon !! Tea with lemon might be good for you too!

@donna25trinity thanks for sharing, I might have missed you mentioning this before, I'll keep it in mind for future changes, I can't stay in one routine for long 😩.

Goodnight 🤗 💜 may you all have happy dreams and great sleep