@caitlingfry
    @happimess01
    @littleflutterby
    @Be_theBest_Me

w2ny7y8584j3.png

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    usu17wlavi85.png

CONGRATS on last week's honorable mentions and on the 1, 2, 3 for Trimstones! Great way to represent ya'll!! Amazing losses!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    5/16: 2,409
    5/17: 8,103
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Need to drop my step goal for the week or so to something more like 3k.

Below is the longer explanation of why.

So over the weekend my dog got into a battle with a skunk and lost and we didnt know for hours. needless to say all our outside couches are so stained in that smell we have to toss them out. We tried soaking, we tried everything. So have to replace that, his pet bed, our comforter.... yeah its been a thing. Anyways in our rush to wash him the numerous times we had to and holding him down I pulled my knee. So anyways now I have this limp and it hurts to bend or stand on too long. No way I can keep up with the other goal. Its healing but slow.
  • CharmingPassion
    Steps: (current goal was 7k but hoping it drops down)

5/14 - 5,530
    5/15 - 6,603
    5/16 - 1,395
    5/17 - 3,406
    5/18 - 4,134
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Oh no @CharmingPassion! Sounds like you have had quite a mess on your hands. I hope your knee starts to feel better soon and that everything starts to smell better soon too.
  • jessicakrall8
    Need to drop my step goal for the week or so to something more like 3k.

Below is the longer explanation of why.

So over the weekend my dog got into a battle with a skunk and lost and we didnt know for hours. needless to say all our outside couches are so stained in that smell we have to toss them out. We tried soaking, we tried everything. So have to replace that, his pet bed, our comforter.... yeah its been a thing. Anyways in our rush to wash him the numerous times we had to and holding him down I pulled my knee. So anyways now I have this limp and it hurts to bend or stand on too long. No way I can keep up with the other goal. Its healing but slow.

Ahhh, the joys of pet ownership! You have my sympathy...I've adjusted your step goal accordingly...take care of healing that knee. I've been dealing with an injury (from the highly activity of sleeping) since Christmas...just woke up with it stiff and swollen like a ham right after the holidays...think I locked it behind my other leg in a weird position hanging half on/half off, but who knows?! It's been a long recovery...UGH! Hopefully yours goes more quickly...

Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Midweek Reminder...we're missing four weigh ins so far this week (incl today), so please weigh in...today was a bit busy for me at work...how was your work day today? Ready for a calm Thursday (Friday Eve) :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @mulecanter Are you still breathing Dude? Report in before I send out the National Guard already?!! LOL Nice loss this week, BTW!!! WTG!
    Jessica
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh- In
    PW: 225
    CW: 225
    LTD: -41 lbs

Steps
    5/17- 10,288
    5/18- 7,524
    5/19- 7,085
  • CharmingPassion

Ahhh, the joys of pet ownership! You have my sympathy...I've adjusted your step goal accordingly...take care of healing that knee. I've been dealing with an injury (from the highly activity of sleeping) since Christmas...just woke up with it stiff and swollen like a ham right after the holidays...think I locked it behind my other leg in a weird position hanging half on/half off, but who knows?! It's been a long recovery...UGH! Hopefully yours goes more quickly...

Jess

Yeah I know seriously. Man that skunk got him and our furniture really good. Like a part of me is all grrr but the other part of me is like of all the ridiculous things. lol. Knee is slowly getting better. Resting it mostly this week and will start getting it back into some shape next week. Omg about your knee though. Have you talked to a doctor yet, make sure its not something more serious like a pulled tendon. For me as long as me knee is well enough to do a mile on this trail through the redwoods in a month, I can deal with the rest.

Tomorrow we tackle washing dog with special stuff from our vet for wash 5 and 6. See if we can get all the stink off him. Its better then it was, but it needed more then our homemade attempts could handle.
  • CharmingPassion
    jenready wrote: »
    Oh no @CharmingPassion! Sounds like you have had quite a mess on your hands. I hope your knee starts to feel better soon and that everything starts to smell better soon too.

Thank you so much. Honestly some stuff just had to be tossed. There was no saving it. But all in all its just stuff. I mean I am like damnit about it, but at least the dog is okay. And so are my sunflowers. I have priorities. lol.
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Just checking on everyone, hope you are all good and keeping safe? Atm, am on the support group but been reading up post as much as I can, congrats to all the honorable mentions and to everyone that has lost any weight no matter how small, keep going change will come, you all are doing so well.
    Does anyone know any bathroom scale that give accurate numbers as am on support group as I don't know my weight cause my scale has been a nightmare and so annoying, as I need to weigh in everyweek but my scale gives wrong numbers, one minute it shows something few seconds later will overshoot by 3kg or so and next minute down, so it's been a roller-coaster and got me confused as well. Recommendations will hugely be appreciated as I need to get back to reporting my weight.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Ok, Im back, sorta... Everything went through and we got out house. We have been moving everyday after work since Monday. its been exhausting, but we are getting there. Moving really sucks, ha
  • angmarie28

Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight- 152
    Current weight-151.1
  • angmarie28
    5/12-8,351
    5/13-8,422
    5/14-6,501
    5/15-8,657
    5/16-12,727
    5/17-11,313
    5/18-9,619
    5/19-10,759
  • jessicakrall8
    @veryhotmails I have a Renpho scale, which connects to my Iphone through an app via bluetooth. I LOVE IT! Used to have the same problems you're talking about because with a regular scale, it was never consistent. This scale resets every time and recalibrates for more accurate readings! I think I paid about $30 for it on Amazon. Here's a screenshot:

qfmb6tpn4v7c.png
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    How exciting @angmarie28, congrats on the house and move!
  • jessicakrall8
    @Jax_Grim @izzyred9400 Catch me up on your steps from last week please...check the chart and fill in my blanks...thanks!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.