• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Step goal 8,000
    2nd- 5, 033
    3rd- 1,786 :/
    4th- 4, 050

Proud I avoided Starbucks this evening.
    Hubbie had to take car to garage for service work & I went to meet up about an hour later as on-phone hosp appt. early We met in the nearby Costas (similar to Starbucks, for those who don't know it) I had a gorgeous breakfast bun (egg, spinach & mushrooms) plus indulged in coconut mocha. 😋
    So when we were near Starbucks later I really wanted one but resisted.
    Keep going
    Keep going
    Keep going
    Kerp going etc!!!!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 my name is Isobel,most of my friends & some of my family call me Izzy so either will do.😄 I have a sister called Elizabeth.
    Not done as many steps lately as I've been painting the newly plastered rooms in my house.Having new flooring next week so I haven't been able to enjoy the rare British sunny weather as been inside up & down a ladder !
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Confessions

• What did you do really well last week?
    The only goal I met was drinking at least 6-8 cups of water a day.

• What mini goal(s) do you hope to conquer this coming week?
    Continue meeting my water goal and adding the goal of eating at least 1 serving of vegetables and 1 serving of fruit a day.

• What one food do you hope to incorporate more into your diet?
    Vegetables

• What was your one big weakness last week?
    My sister bought a lot of buns from the Chinese bakery and I couldn't resist. Luckily it was late in the week and I went home before I could eat too many.

• What one act of kindness did you perform last week?
    (Not exactly a kindness, more of a thank you for having us over for so long). My sis and I cleaned my sister's friend's bathrooms and did laundry.

• What one trigger food will you avoid this week?
    Chips/Cheetos

• What topic would you like to read more about in our chatroom?
    Does anyone know any recipes for healthy one pot meals? If so please share. Instant pot, slow cooker, or stovetop pot are all ok. Additionally, what are some good savory snacks? I've been eating too much chips/Cheetos lately. (Ice cream too but I think I can replace with fruit and non-fat plain yogurt).

• And finally, what can your captains/motivators do to make your life easier in June?
    I can't think of anything at the moment. I really appreciate your (Jessica's) reachouts to me. 🤗

I love to make fruit parfaits ( yogurt, cut up fruit, granola and I add flaxseed)

I love to make bbq chicken sandwiches this time of year. BBQ sauce, Italian dressing and some brown sugar.

• shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @laceyf53 that cake looks amazing! Recipe please? 😁
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What did you do really well last week?
    Not food related, I signed two new clients last week.

What mini goal(s) do you hope to conquer this coming week?
    Actually start exercising

What one food do you hope to incorporate more into your diet?
    Bone broth, collard greens and microgreens (more than one lol)

What was your one big weakness last week?
    Besides some procrastination, nothing.

What one act of kindness did you perform last week?
    I threw my Dad a surprise 75th bday party and got his best friend to come.

What one trigger food will you avoid this week?
    Not avoiding anything, my diet is rule based and I just follow the rules.

What topic would you like to read more about in our chatroom?
    I like recipes and tips, like hot water to help you feel full, sour foods make sweet foods taste sweeter, sheet pan meals, etc.

And finally, what can your captains/motivators do to make your life easier in June?
    They are doing a great job as-is! Thank you for your hard work!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    Step goal - 10,000
    June 4 - 6,178

Was on my way out the door this morning to go for my walk when I got a call from the pharmacy to go get my second Covid shot. Not sure how I’ll feel in the next few days. The first one gave me horrible vertigo that lasted about a week. So I plan to be as active as I can depending on how my body reacts. Just thankful to be fully vaccinated 😊
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    @laceyf53 Happy Birthday,that cake looks yummy,good effort from your hubby !
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 125.6
    CW 125.6
    Steps
    2/6 6,756
    3/6 11,067
    4/6 3,965
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    SW 237.8
    CW 237.4
    Weigh Saturday June 5
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim
    Saturday
    PW: 218.9
    CW: 218.7
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:217
    CW:213.5

Happy June everyone! The weight loss battle drudges on. 😂 Happy to have another big loss this week. Today's my birthday so can't think of a better gift.

I'm switching scales next week so no idea how that will mean. June goal is 10 lbs, well on my way.

Wow, now THAT's the kind of birthday gift I like!! Great loss this week and Happy Birthday!!!

c5rlzthft0cx.jpg

All calories were removed from this cupcake!!! LOL!! Enjoy your day gal!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    Step goal - 10,000
    June 4 - 6,178

Was on my way out the door this morning to go for my walk when I got a call from the pharmacy to go get my second Covid shot. Not sure how I’ll feel in the next few days. The first one gave me horrible vertigo that lasted about a week. So I plan to be as active as I can depending on how my body reacts. Just thankful to be fully vaccinated 😊

Welcome @Waifer003 to the fully vaccinated club! Hope you feel well and it surprises you!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Nice maintaining this week, Izzy!!! WOOHOO!

@CasandraW Nice loss!! WTG!

@Jax_Grim Little drops count too...YAY!

@laceyf53 That cook looks amazing and made my mouth water and I don't even like chocolate...congrats to hubby for the extra effort and awesomely moist (which is not easy for keto recipes)!

Hope ya'll enjoy your Caturday...I'm headed out for a walk before it gets too hot!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jd5ihhoh6oh0.jpg

Don't forget to post your weigh ins guys...we're missing 8 (incl Saturday peeps), so report in today before stats start tomorrow! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mds02t42tzrw.png

Here's what I have remaining from the Step Challenge for May. PLEASE report in today and fill in the yellow cells for me so I can close out May and report our winners. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 252.2
    Current Weight 248.6
This discussion has been closed.