Chat about ANYTHING right here!

Options

Replies

• 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: Out the door early as Jason has an eye appointment. Then have to make another veggie run.

Depending on the weather may take Miss Lilly to the dog park.

Here’s to a terrific Tuesday.

HUGS

ABSOLULTELY love the weiner dog race! Hysterical!
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,721 Member
    Options
    ib5gpk89or8j.jpg
    bsfi9xto5afy.jpg

Nola will recognise this place. But for those of you outside of Western Australia, hubby and I went walking in Kings Park. I always go about this time of year to see the spring flowers. It has lots of happy memories for me as my dad used to take us often as children. We'd even go in the evening to the wateralls as the lights change colour.

• Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    So beautiful!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Ghoul Morning Everyone ~ ~ ~6zajbcy4u5uw.gif~ ~ Its An Absolutely BOOtiful New Day ~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

@PeppiKaye LOVEly Pictures

" When people refer to 'Back in the Day,' it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Dane Cook ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Its really been warm around here!

Have a wonderful day!
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Wednesday: Well, Jasons eye exam turned out well. PHEW.

Got some house work done and will continue today. Jason has hand therapy this morning, then the chores.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

HUGS

Kaye: So beautiful!

Deby: Funny meme! Love Lurch!

Eliza: Stay cool as you can
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a Brand New ~ ~ ~1621damue4q9.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Day ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~ May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched ~~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡ ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to ~a888qflqhivo.gif~ a NEW Day~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?"
    ~ Christopher Meloni

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Friday: Jason has a zoom conference call for his Mayo appointment registration. And then a zoom meeting for his consulting. He will be a busy boy. And in the meantime. Will get packing done.

To all my Canadian friends, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Everyone else, enjoy FriYaY and the weekend.

HUGS

Deby; Used to love Bewitched!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WELCOME to ~ ~ ~ ~ ~4irgbmiclhjt.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The WEEKEND ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SPOOKYtacular COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

QUESTION : "When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat? " ........................... ANSWER : "When you’re a mouse β€œ

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Saturday: Diner breakfast and then getting packed so we’re ready to roll Sunday.

Supposed to be nice weather this weekend. Yeah!

HUGS

Will be gone Sunday through Tuesday.
  • Zzsally
    Options
    Have a safe trip..it will be windy here..😲
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 3 More SUNDAYS until its ~rhgsa42dkepx.gif~ HALLOWEEN & TRICK or TREAT Time ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet SUNday And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

Enjoy your Trip

"Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun
    doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been." ~ Samuel Daniel

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Travel day. Should get to Mayo around 4 pm. Still daylight. Will be gone till Tuesday.

Have a blessed day.

HUGS

Deb: Yes, Halloween is fast approaching!
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm still overcoming asthma and bronchitis so have less energy than usual. Just checking in so you know I'm around!

Have lovely days everyone. Not much happens for Hallowe'en in Australia.
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Monday: Early start w/labs and ultrasound. Dr. appt. @ 11:1 5

Did get to meet my friend from my days as a student nurse! Nice.

HUGS and terrific Tuesday.

Susah: Sorry to hear that you have had asthma and bronchitis. Hope you're feeling a little better!

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a Monster New Day~mq6re1u8c96k.gif~And a Mashing New Week~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MONSTERously MASHing MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I was working in the lab, late one night ... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight ... For my monster from his slab, began to rise And
    suddenly to my surprise ...... .He did the monster mash .......... (The monster mash) It was a graveyard smash.... (He did the mash)
    It caught on in a flash (He did the mash) He did the monster mash "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lyrics to MONSTER MASH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• Zzsally
    Options
    Dancing!πŸ‚πŸŽƒ
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Tuesday: Getting ready to head back home. Successful trip thank goodness. Jas doesn’t have to have a check on the thyroid till next year, now. PHEW.

Have a terrific Tuesday.

HUGS

Deby: Love it!

Sally; have a good Tuesday!

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a Terrific New Day Filled with opportunities~luzikh85hswg.gif~To have Lots of Fun ~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with Fun~

"We all have our preferences - some people go for birds - but for me, there's just something about the wolf; the design of it is
    really aesthetically pleasing." Sarah Hall

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~