• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,523 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your good wishes. I'm getting a little better each day

Happy Thanksgiving for any Canadian friends here πŸ¦ƒ
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Ghoul Morning Everyone ~ ~ ~ls62ntodmdc0.gif~ ~Its An Absolutely BOOtiful Wednesday~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what
    is who." – Winnie the Pooh

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: Wow! Fast, fast week. We arrived home yesterday afternoon and I am tired! Did most of the driving. It rained/drizzled/stormed, road construction and detours. BUT we made it safely. Thank goodness.

So happy for Jason’s good news that things are all well. We don’t have to return for a year.

HURRAY!

Today . . . . catch up on laundry, etc.

HUGS

• LosinSusin
    Options
    1crazydog, glad you got home safely and Jason is doing well.

Deby it's Thursday here, so happy Thursday.

We have rain today. It's nice
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a Brand New ~ ~ ~focrqrwyvkxg.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Day ~ ~ ~

~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing THOUGHT-Filled Thursday ~May We ALL find the THRILL of LOVE~

"If you want to laugh, see a comedy. If you want to cry, see a drama, and if you want suspense, see a thriller"~Charlie Murphy

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~🐺 ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~🐺~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Thursday: Have to make a grocery run. Tha’s the β€˜big outing’ for today. We’re sill just a little tired, but it’s a good tired.

Rained yesterday. Hope that today we see a little sunshine!

Caught up now with laundry and other things, so that feels good!

Hard to believe it is AGAIN Friday EVE. Lord.

HUGS

Susan: Thanks! Glad to be home!

Deby: Love your meme, as always!
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,686 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    a7tem5wncs3x.jpg

We are getting a taster of summer here today in Perth. 32C/90F forecast but its not going to last. Rain again before Monday. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.

pkdcc5tnxro1.jpg

• Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I like the wolf..thanks.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to ~v35lbpg8qk78.gif~ a NEW Day~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a Hocus Pocus Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." ~ ~ Dr. Seuss ~ ~

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Friday: Well, we have gotten to FriYaY! Fabulous!

Jason has hand PT this afternoon. That’s our outing for today.

HOPE it’s a wonderful Friday for all.

HUGS

Kaye: OH my! Your temps are warm!

Deb: Love the meme!
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,686 Member
    Options
    t1msmv70zsd7.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WELCOME to ~ ~ ~ ~ ~i2ol55wcc695.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The WEEKEND ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SCAREDY COOOOOOL CATurday SATurday AND a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"No Horror Movie can surpass the creepy sensation of seeing your, Cat staring thoughtfully at something behind you"
    ~SCAREDY CAT
    ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Saturday: Breakfast @ the diner! Hurray!

Cool and rainy. Autumn is here.

Hugs and enjoy

Deb: Love your Halloween meme!
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Peppikaye, it's warmer over here in Queensland too! I love this weather before summer really notes. I planted some petunias and allysum in tubs yesterday and today.

1crazydog, I always love coming home 😊

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 2 SUNDAYS~5p63hvdgjdss.gif~ Till Halloween ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Spooky-tacular Snoopy SUNday ~🌞~ And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."
    - Snoopy.

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Blessings on this Sunday.

Cool weather, but it’s Fall. Crisp. Loving it.

Made a trip to Walmart. Lots of empty shelves. **SIGH** But did get sink mats and slippers that I needed.

Will take Miss Lilly to the park so she can burn off some energies.

Have a good day!

Deb: Love the meme! And yes, October is a good month to let the inner child play!
  • LosinSusin
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Deb, glad you enjoy this month so much.

1craxydog, we're having shortages here too. Glad you found what you needed.

My sis had to go back home today so we took her to the airport. πŸ˜•
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ BOOtiful ~ ~ ~8ufcdoxih6y4.gif~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Most LOVEly MUNSTERous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WooBoo WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it."
    ~Tori Amos

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Monday: Jason has a 3 hr. Zoom meeting today then PT so he’ll be a busy boy!

Cool continues, b ut sunshine. Beautiful!

Wrapping up outside work.

Have a good Monday.

HUGS
    Barb

Deb: What a cute Meme!
  • DebyS137
    Options

~New~869697ti19pq.gif~Day~
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a Tail Wagging DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE & Fun ~

"TOTO.... Somewhere over the rainbow, Bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh why can’t I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can’t I?” - Dorothy Gale, from KANSAS ... 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~🌈~πŸ’•~πŸ•~