~GREETINGS~ Fellow SPARKers ~WAVING HI~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options

~Welcome to a New Day~w4o72sxipujy.gif~BLESSings~ALLWays~Deby~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Friendly FUNtastic Friday and a Wonder-Filled Weekend ~ May Your Day be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

"A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, nutrition, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of friends."~ Sophie Gregoire Trudeau

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    nn7fs9pnewgy.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ GOOD ~ ~ ~spmgcovh5vuh.jpg~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~

• wallahalla
    Options
    2lq9p4trsds2.jpg
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,638 Member
    Options
    o2i69gfsgh3k.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    1t7zh2uooqvv.jpeg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~sm1ghbb9m2ys.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true
    beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    hjj4s5g5qcqt.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day ~w9jvalljtsya.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous AUTUMN Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"For me, the vast marvel is to be alive. For man (woman) or for flowers or beast or bird, the supreme triumph is to be most vividly
    and perfectly alive." ~ Al Purdy

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    uyic0kt2v9c5.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~vaxus1u141y9.gif~ ~ ~ ~Hello~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

" I think understanding your life as a story is a really Terrific way of kind of knowing where you are and knowing who you are."
    ~ Donald Miller

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• 316Judith
    Options
    Good Morning

*Β° 。* ** Dropping by to Say Hi˚*Β° ˚** * *
    Β° 。 Β° ˚* _Ξ _____*。*˚ Β° 。 Β° ˚*
    ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’*/______/~οΌΌγ€‚Λš ˚ Λ› Β° 。 Β° ˚*
    ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’ | η”°η”°ο½œι–€ο½œ From My Home to Yours
    **Β° 。* Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚°
    And wish you a Great Day and Week ahead...
    And Say Thank you for your Support and Friendship
    Today I am feeling much better than I was so its great to be back with you all πŸ˜ŠπŸ‚πŸ
  • DebyS137
    Options
    qaxl99fyrkn8.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

β€œFeelings or emotions are the universal language and are to be honored. They are the Authentic expression of who you are at your
    deepest place. " ~Judith Wright

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~.

• wallahalla
    Options
    krwf8sw807l4.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Bye ~ September ~ByeBye~8perpgpea7x8.jpg~Welcome~October~

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You an AWEsome THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~ May this last day of September Be Filled with an AWEsome ~πŸ’•~Abundance of LOVE~πŸ’•~

teehee... I want to know too... whats annoying the squirrel

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Miller ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • 316Judith
    Options
    hl2jygh62r0i.jpeg
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to ~mb32gzbryv2w.gif~ OCTOBER~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Family and Friends ~ Frightfull FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend~

~ May Your Day & Month Be Filled with an Abundance of Holiday FUN ~ Welcome to ~ ~ ~ OCTOBER ~ ~ ~ Let The FUNs Begin ~

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ GOOD ~ ~ ~i46fobvyjtq2.gif~ ~ ~ Morning ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

" Black cat on a fence; Halloween two days hence . " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Rusty Fischer. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to A New Day ~c9exubuxbuqf.gif~ Let's Make it a FUNday ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a Spooky-tacular Snoopy SUNday ~🌞~ And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"I've become allergic to people."- Snoopy.

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sunday Blessings

..(✲) (✲)
    ✲) β—•β€Ώβ—• (✲
    ...(✲) (✲) β˜…Dropping by to Say Hi β˜… πŸ‘‹
    .......β•‘β€’.β˜†
    .......β•‘ βˆ•β€β€’Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜… Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜… Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜…
    .......β•‘-.ΒΈβ˜…ΒΈ.β˜† On This The Lord's Day β™₯`β€’.ΒΈβ˜† β›ͺ️
    .. ⁀\β•‘βˆ•β€β€’.ΒΈ Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜… Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜… Β΄e β™₯ β€’.ΒΈβ˜…
    \Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―/
    Β―\Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―/Β―
    ...\_____/...
    May your Day be Blessed Abundantly...
    Thank you All for your Friendship and Support..πŸ˜‡