• wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    42dp7ahcv7o1.jpg
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    ~BOOtiful~5hv3kykx18h3.gif~Morning~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MUNSTERously MARVELous MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

WOOOOHOOOO, Autumn officially starts this Week... AUTUMN BLESSings EVERYONE

"The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Richard Wright ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    gn1ueacm72tp.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a New Day~2wvmled55xvz.gif~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You a Tail Waggin DOGgone Terrific Tuesday ~May We All find today filled with Fun and LOVE πŸ’•

"Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way."
    ~ ~ ~ Caroline Knapp ~ ~ ~

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,638 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

*Β° 。* ** Dropping by to Say Hi˚*Β° ˚** * *
    Β° 。 Β° ˚* _Ξ _____*。*˚ Β° 。 Β° ˚*
    ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’*/______/~οΌΌγ€‚Λš ˚ Λ› Β° 。 Β° ˚*
    ˚ Λ› β€’Λ›β€’ | η”°η”°ο½œι–€ο½œ From My Home to Yours
    **Β° 。* Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚*Β° 。 Β° ˚°
    And Wish you a Great Tuesday...
    Let's Keep the Sparkle and Shine on Together!
  • wallahalla
    Options
    d9rs1b20qnu5.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Ghoul Morning Everyone ~ ~ ~6zajbcy4u5uw.gif~ ~ Its An Absolutely BOOtiful New Day ~ ~

~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~ I Be-Witching You ~ a WOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

" When people refer to 'Back in the Day,' it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Dane Cook ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ‘» ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘½ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘» ~

• wallahalla
    Options
    qin4qipwk3ji.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome To a Brand New ~ ~ ~1621damue4q9.gif~ ~ ~ Absolutely Thrilling Day ~ ~ ~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a THRILLing Thirsty Thursday ~~ May ALL our THIRSTs Be Quenched ~~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡ ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~πŸ§›πŸ½β€β™€οΈ~πŸ’•~ ⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~ πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~⚰️ ~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‡~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to ~a888qflqhivo.gif~ a NEW Day~

~~ FLYing By To Say Hi ~~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~~ I Be-Witching You a FUNtastic Friday and a WooHoo Wonder-Filled Weekend ~~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?"
    ~ Christopher Meloni

~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~πŸ’•~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ’•~ 🧹 ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ WELCOME to ~ ~ ~ ~ ~4irgbmiclhjt.gif~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The WEEKEND ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a SPOOKYtacular COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOBOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

QUESTION : "When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat? " ........................... ANSWER : "When you’re a mouse β€œ

~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~

• wallahalla
    Options
    isdmh9p6wdlt.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Only 3 More SUNDAYS until its ~rhgsa42dkepx.gif~ HALLOWEEN & TRICK or TREAT Time ~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You a TRICK or TREAT Semi-Sweet SUNday And ~ a WooBoo Wonder-filled Week ahead ~πŸ‘»~

"Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun
    doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been." ~ Samuel Daniel

~ πŸŽƒ ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‘»~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸ’• ~πŸŽƒ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‘»~ πŸŽƒ ~

On a Personal Note -
    I Let my Inner Child out during the BER Months... OCTOBER being one of her Favorite Months, SHE LOVEs HALLOWEEN
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Afternoon Hello Everyone,

ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨) ✫ ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨)✫
    (ΒΈ.β€’Β΄ .β€’Β΄ (ΒΈ.‒´¸¸.‒¨¯`β€’.✫
    ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨) ✫ ΒΈ.β€’*Β¨)✫ Dropping by to say Hi...
    (ΒΈ.β€’Β΄ .β€’Β΄ (ΒΈ.‒´¸¸.‒¨¯`β€’.✫
    And Wish you a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving! πŸ‚πŸπŸŒ»πŸŒ½πŸŒ°
    Blessings on your Sunday....β›ͺοΈπŸ™πŸ“–

It's our Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend, Monday is Thanksgiving Day! πŸŒ½πŸŒ»πŸπŸ¦ƒπŸ—πŸ 
  • wallahalla
    Options
    7s9fppwm4uhq.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Today here in Canada we are Celebrating Thanksgiving Day; so from my Family to yours may you have a blessed Day and Week ahead.

eok63g4bwvjh.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Welcome to a Monster New Day~mq6re1u8c96k.gif~And a Mashing New Week~

~Waving Hi~πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ I Be-Witching You MONSTERously MASHing MOONday ~πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ~ and ~ a WOOBOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ‘»~

"I was working in the lab, late one night ... When my eyes beheld an eerie sight ... For my monster from his slab, began to rise And
    suddenly to my surprise ...... .He did the monster mash .......... (The monster mash) It was a graveyard smash.... (He did the mash)
    It caught on in a flash (He did the mash) He did the monster mash "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lyrics to MONSTER MASH ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• wallahalla
    Options
    83ktcnpttgbm.jpg
  • 316Judith
    Options
    mbf1hg8irqws.jpeg

Have a Great Day and Week ahead 😊
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its a Terrific New Day Filled with opportunities~luzikh85hswg.gif~To have Lots of Fun ~Lets Have FUN~

~Waving Hi~ πŸ§™πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ~I Be-Witching You~ a Tail Waggin DOGgone Howling Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with Fun~

"We all have our preferences - some people go for birds - but for me, there's just something about the wolf; the design of it is
    really aesthetically pleasing." Sarah Hall

~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~πŸ’•~🐢~πŸ’•~πŸŽƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ•~