• wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    0kbjbc9q1r8v.gif
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    hqsaquahh77t.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful
    part about life. And that's terrific." ~ ~ ~ Harvey Fierstein ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    1pcb71ni33x2.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    7a0dakdvoobo.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those
    that sang best." ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Van *kitten* ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    y7aq43xo9zn4.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    wdc1g97vr2e2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever
    you shine the light of your thankful thoughts." ~ Alan Cohen

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~ ๐ŸŒน ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    kxbcm6i1o5qm.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options

79vgsgv7pis3.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~DEER Friends~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"I don't have to take a trip around the world or be on a yacht in the Mediterranean to have happiness.
    I can find it in the little things, like looking out into my backyard and seeing deer in the fields."
    ~ ~ ~ Queen Latifah ~ ~ ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸฆŒ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    x6wpjdicl88r.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options

tpuphkmtqq9h.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

My Santa Story .... When I was 4, I noticed a lot of the same things in my stocking were
    set around the house (fruits nuts etc)... So I asked my mom for the candy ... she went
    to the cupboard and brought me some... Then I KNEW... She/dad was Santa... I was so
    disappointed the following year... HOWEVER... I did keep looking for Santa with my brothers

Whats your Santa Story? AND... if not Santa ... A Holiday Story?

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    ....................... o Wishing you
    ...................... oo ``*โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยด
    ......................ooo The Blessings of
    .....................oooo ``*โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยด
    ....................ooooo Joy, Love, Peace
    ...................oooooo and Happiness!
    ..................ooooooo ``*โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยด
    ................ooooooooo Thank You for the
    ...............oooooooooo gift of Friendship!
    ........................0 ``*โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยด``*โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข*ยด
    .......((ยธ.. Godโ€™s Blessingsยดยจยจ)) -:ยฆ:-
  • DebyS137
    Options
    vmggw5txm1qu.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ ๐ŸŒž ~

"Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will
    soon show its face and smile back at you." ~ Anna Lee ~

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    qkdlkfogpboz.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tskkmtdufe46.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"There's a magical tie to the land of our home..... which the heart cannot break..... though the
    footsteps may roam." ~ ~ ~ Eliza Cook ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    tugw1sd1xhv5.jpg

0jncxw6se1p2.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    HAHAHAHA
  • DebyS137
    Options
    2a4dbpv77sjv.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really
    no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." ~ ~ ~ ~ John Ruskin

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ›„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ˜ƒ๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    vlxkii7lgr6j.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    8dot3wbcrej7.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ๐Ÿฆ ~

"Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight
    remains to them? " ~ ~ ~ ~ Rose Kennedy ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐Ÿฆ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    a4o4yjpc9p6p.jpg