July 14 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today was an unusually fun day at the law firm. One of our clients gives scholarships to graduates of his high school. I got to be a part of interviewing finalists who are all so inspiring. The fun news is that he gave awards to all of them. A nice day of virtuous work!!
    My UAC post:
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: easy and okay
    Exercise: active stretching and walking

That's an awesome day! For everyone. There are so many good people around.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @JennyRebecca1978 I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's such heartbreaking news. I'm glad that she has a good friend like you in her corner.

@Higa2021 you're doing GREAT!!

@RangerRickL I love to hear wonderful stories like that.... it truly makes me smile!!

@_JeffreyD_ I like your attitude!! :smile: I'm right there with ya, as I'm taking my 4th pass day today. :disappointed: But like you, I'm still gonna be a Champion!

@ashleycarole86 Proud of YOU!!! :wink:

@seilidhe Ugh. I'm sorry about your daughter's bike! That's crazy! I do have to say that your detailed story made me LOL - picturing you running out there with your toothbrush in your mouth, dressed in the "height of fashion" as you were, and with "blue stuff" around your head - all had me cracking up. :lol: It always infuriates me that people have NO RESPECT for other people's stuff! (or even for other people!) But it could've been worse - they could've stolen your truck!

Jul 14:

Exercise
    : not really. Today was the last day that the grands would be here from Arkansas so we spent the evening fishing in the lake across the road. I didn't take my walk at work, and then didn't have time for it once I got home.
    Calories: Nope. We celebrated my granddaughter's 12th birthday tonight (her actual bday is next week), so I had a small helping of choc cake and ice cream. It was cute because she said "Grandma, you don't eat cake and ice cream!" and I laughed and hugged her and said "sure I do! But only because it's YOUR birthday cake!" They're so cute at that age!
    Tracking: Yes. Tracking is one habit I've gotten pretty good at..... (no matter how "ugly" it may be!) Lol. That's because it's very difficult for me to "tighten it back up" once I've gotten "loose" about tracking!! It's just easier to always track every single thing, everyday.

Pass Days: 4/3
    (*I'm not on my own computer, so I don't have my actual "stats" available).
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - it sounds like the most perfect day! I’m glad you had so much time and fun with your grands.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options
    JULY 14

Exercised: Yes - Work was a workout in itself. So much lifting and moving! Also a 5km walk with the pups. Oh and hubby... :D
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

0/3 Pass Days Used
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    @JennyRebecca1978 Oh dear how sad, im so sorry!!! Xox

@Higa2021 wow ur doing great with the no sugar.. well done!!!! Hve u found that now ur not eating it u crave it less?? Xox

I crave it every evening! I am fine all day but the time after dinner is the hardest. I feel really heroic today. I kept thinking how happy I was going to feel when I got up and thought it was 6/14...less than half the days.

@Higa2021 i found eating a larger breakfast helped with getting off sugar & reduced hunger in evening.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,503 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/14/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 150 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 21,700+ ......... 110 m Walking .... 30 m cleaning .... 20 m Gardening

Today Was another Productive Day ...... got up Real early to catch up on some
    chores & do some shopping & definitely a couple walks before family got up

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,328 Member
    Options
    7/14

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using #3 pass
    0 pass days left
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,796 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer That's the best reason for a pass day. Make the most of while you can.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @DebyS137 Wow an impressive day! And doing all that before everyone else was up.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe I am so sorry to hear about your daughter’s bike? What is wrong with some people!?!

@MadisonMolly2017 i feel like I need a nap after reading your post! So much work you’ve done on your house!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Thank you @clutterqueen

We both put everything into our work before, so we’ve had some catching up to do!

❤️
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yes * 3
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking, stretching and mini weight workout
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe Sorry to hear about the bike 😓
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Losing track of my days. Don't think I posted for Wednesday.
    Yes, yes and yes. Half hour on Cubii. It got hot again and I don't want to go outside to walk.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie, so consistent! No pass days is brilliant.

@znaoiec, well done, every day counts.

@brisingr86, I lose track of the days too. I usually post in the evening but I read posts the next day as I am a few hours ahead of the American continent. So I get mixed up.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Thanks @clutterqueen @lesdarts180 and others for all the great comments on each others posts! I feel like we're becoming an even more close knit group and I appreciate everyone's efforts! :love:
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3