Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes 34 minutes indoor walking
  • Chalmation
    edited July 2021
    I was hoping that somebody might be able to send me in the right direction. I was really hoping to be part of this challenge this month, but I wasn't assigned a team when the rest of the new participants were. I had posted my information in the (new) July participants thread on July 1st, but when the team assignments were posted, I wasn't listed. I'm hoping it's just an oversight, but I'd still love to participate if I can.

Any idea whom to contact? Sorry to intrude in your thread with something that isn't relevant to you all, but the (new) July participants thread is closed now, so I can't ask there.

Thank you for any guidance you can send my way!

@AB0215
    Tagging Ashley who is the one who assigns people to teams. Hopefully she can add you.

• LDemi333
    LDemi333 Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2021
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes

Goals/Day/Comments: (pretty desperate to lose this bulge so hopefully will be happier if I am down on WI day)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    July week 1
    PW: 179.5
    CW: 176.5
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2021
    Chalmation wrote: »
    I was hoping that somebody might be able to send me in the right direction. I was really hoping to be part of this challenge this month, but I wasn't assigned a team when the rest of the new participants were. I had posted my information in the (new) July participants thread on July 1st, but when the team assignments were posted, I wasn't listed. I'm hoping it's just an oversight, but I'd still love to participate if I can.

Any idea whom to contact? Sorry to intrude in your thread with something that isn't relevant to you all, but the (new) July participants thread is closed now, so I can't ask there.

@AB0215
    Tagging Ashley who is the one who assigns people to teams. Hopefully she can add you.

Thanks! I tried sending messages to the mods back on the 4th when the assignment post went up, but no luck. Between it being a holiday weekend and any possible MFP message algorithms that might have filtered out my message to them, who knows. 😕 🤷💜
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    July week 1

Nice loss!
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Mon 7/5
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise no
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,903 Member

@AB0215

Thanks! I tried sending messages to the mods back on the 4th when the assignment post went up, but no luck. Between it being a holiday weekend and any possible MFP message algorithms that might have filtered out my message to them, who knows. 😕 🤷💜

Hi there! Unfortunately, I don’t think messages come thru unless you are friends with the person. Tagging her is helpful but doesn’t always get thru to her. I’ll try to reach Ashley for you, give me a day or two and I’ll let you know if i was able to get you on a team.
  • CycleMomOf3
    Krysless2 wrote: »

@AB0215

Hi there! Unfortunately, I don’t think messages come thru unless you are friends with the person. Tagging her is helpful but doesn’t always get thru to her. I’ll try to reach Ashley for you, give me a day or two and I’ll let you know if i was able to get you on a team.

THANK YOU!!! The folks before and after me were assigned, so I'm hoping it was just an oversight! I appreciate your help, as I was really looking forward to this support network/challenge! ♡
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2021

@AB0215

THANK YOU!!! The folks before and after me were assigned, so I'm hoping it was just an oversight! I appreciate your help, as I was really looking forward to this support network/challenge! ♡

@IncredibleShrinkingGirl Team Assignment:
    xk90e9dvptd2.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836872/team-the-big-butt-theory-july#latest
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting, 25 mins walking.
  • AB0215
    chublet25 wrote: »
    chublet25
    Tuesday weigh-in
    July week 1

@chublet25 AWESOME JOB!
  • AB0215
    Missing Monday Weigh In:
    @LDemi333
  • CycleMomOf3
    AB0215 wrote: »

@AB0215

@IncredibleShrinkingGirl Team Assignment:
    xk90e9dvptd2.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836872/team-the-big-butt-theory-july#latest

Thank you so much for the add and team assigment. I'm very grateful! :smile:
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    July Week 1 - Tues, 7/6

Exercise: None
  • Chalmation
    edited July 2021
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: Yes 35 minutes indoor walking

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    edited July 2021
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: First day feeling better. Will give exercise a try tomorrow.
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in for tues 6/6
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Daily check in for Monday:
    Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes