Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trimstones-July Chat 2021

Replies

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Here's the otherside.
    5w5rm2gb2oqk.jpg
    And also The Beatles
    j4fjgsz2mook.jpg

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Steps 28th
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,392 Member
    j2sjt6s0tvtj.png

Welcome to TrimStones to our newbies!!

@napattack9558
    @Pupowl
    @MsToniPointer

Welcome back to @shnerb00 who is back from a break and ready for the party!

August stats begin on Sunday the 1st and we're all looking forward to great numbers this month! More importantly than those numbers though, are all of the little changes you'll be making this month...moving more...snacking less...healthier foods...meal planning...journaling...tracking...drinking more water...finding new routines...giving up bad habits...being accountable...finding ways to walk more...new exercise routines...finding a weight loss buddy...setting goals...there are a million of them. Don't try to do them all at once...just make new small changes when you're ready. Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Let your team know what we can do to help...participate in our discussions, post questions, share recipes and most of all, SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES...I guarantee something you say will help someone else and you'll become an important part of someone else's support system. That's what our team is about! @mulecanter and I am here to help in any way we can.

Looking forward to a great month with you as last week I was finally able to get moving again since my knee injury from last December. It felt great, even though it had nothing to do with the scale. Those non-scale victories feel amazing. You'll see many of those this month. YOU GOT THIS!!!

Good luck in August...let's make it a phenomenal month!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-154.4
    Current-153.8
  • angmarie28
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev-154.4
    Current-153.8
  • angmarie28
    7/26-5,630
    7/27-11,178
  • angmarie28
    t8sumciqra0s.jpg
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    July 26 - 9,152
    July 27 - 4,057
    July 28 - 9,809
  • jessicakrall8
    @jessicakrall8

I am ready to be back again. Thank you all for allowing me the time off to deal with some medical things. Short version, my pinky is fractured and splinted which just means anytime I drink anything I look fancy because it sticks straight out. lol. They had also found a lump in my stomach, and luckily it is benign but they will need to remove it. So a finally on the horizon of better. It will take a little to get back into the full swing of things but I will do what I can. Missed you all and can't wait to keep going.

@CharmingPassion So glad to hear that the lump is benign! Your pinky will just remind everyone you're around that THEY are drinking incorrectly! LOL! I know you're glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Glad you're back...we missed ya! We're all looking forward to a great August! Welcome back!
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal 8,000
    7/27: 10,232
    7/28: 9,203
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @limnological :)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Glad to see you back @CharmingPassion. Sorry about the pinky and the stomach lump but I'm happy to hear it is benign. Hopefully the removal procedure will be quick and painless.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    You got another new member heading your way ......Please welcome @CycleMomOf3 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    sikcdxzqp7ac.jpg

Welcome to our Newest Team Members:

@limnological
    @CycleMomOf3

Please take a minute to introduce yourselves, give us a snapshot of a few goals you have and make sure you read my official welcome from yesterday on page 20 of this feed just a bit above this one. I hope you'll find support and friendship from this team, as I have in the years I've been a part of it.

On behalf of the other captain, @mulecanter, myself and our motivators @Angmarie28 and @JoDavo66 please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist in helping you find success!

Take care and have a wonderful August!
    Jessica :smile:
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Happy Friday, all!

Username: ssssseika
    Weight-in: Friday
    PW: 170.6
    CW: 168.4
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Just submitting my official (Friday 07.30.21) starting weight for August:

203.7 this morning (down 1.8 from 205.5 last Friday (07.23.21), but that was before I joined the challenge!).

I'm packing up my family this morning for a 10 day vacation. I'll have access to MFP minimally, just to check in daily with the groups and to track, etc. I have my Garmin. I have a plan. Right now, I'm feeling confident that vacation is doable.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 139.6
    CW 137.4
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    edited July 2021
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 230.5