GET DAT REAR IN GEAR July 2021

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,640 Member
    Options
    7/8 no workout as I was dealing with a headache
    7/9 swimming it is suppose to be 109 here today in Cali ..111 tomorrow and 113 Sunday and Monday ..yuck yuck and yuck
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    7/8
    Yesterday was a decent day for protein but a bit high on carbs. Still met calorie goals for the day and had plenty of movement.

7/9
    Today, due to my schedule, I went with one carby meal late this afternoon (albeit low cal) and some snacks earlier in the day. I’m beat from working overnight then all day today so am about to crash before starting it all over tonight. No plans to eat anything else though. I got in a walk earlier but didn’t get my strength in so who knows- yoga later? We’ll see…
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    I was a little low on calories which made everything else a little low but still with my ranges. got my exercise in a lot easier for me since I'm retired.
  • Chanda7799
    Chanda7799 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Zumba today!! 😊
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I need to catch up 😀

Food and exercise have both been fine. Yesterday we went on a 12 mile hike and ended up in town. It was really nice to see so many people out and about!

I hit a new milestone on Friday but weight has been bouncing around this weekend so I’m waiting to see if it was a fluke.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/10 walked 270 minutes...10.19 miles and burned 1863 calories steps was 30, 312 :)
    7/11 Rest day
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    16 mile bike ride this morning. A little shorter than I wanted, hubby was having trouble keeping up. Our roles have been reversed!
  • HerbsandMore
    Options
    Did my exercises, ate on plan but other than that a pretty lazy day.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    7/11

12,167 steps
    4.3 mile walk

Such beautiful walking weather yesterday!
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/10-7/11
    It was a work weekend so I got in plenty of exercise Saturday but took it easy Sunday and caught up on lack of sleep. I did well on food Saturday but then had m&m’s at 11pm during a teleconference for a little pick me up so that didn’t help my calorie deficit. Tiredness drove my eating decisions yesterday so they were carby with too many calories. Back to the grind today!
  • HerbsandMore
    Options
    Beautiful day, did all my regular exercise then worked in the garden but did not overdo it I can still move, yeah!
    Ate on plan also.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/12 another rest day .... been having headaches daily last night I was light-headed and nauseous ....food is okay (soup for lunch and dinner)
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Strength training on lunch, core & back. Hoping for a dry patch tomorrow for something outdoors.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    7/12

Steps 12,893
    1.5 mile walk

Meh 😀

@Megan_smartiepants1970 i know it’s really hot where you are. Do you think the headaches could be electrolyte related?

• taylok23
    Options
    7/12
    Good day early then went downhill in the evening which is when I’m weakest and the least active. Darned mindless eating!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/12

Steps 12,893
    1.5 mile walk

Meh 😀

@Megan_smartiepants1970 i know it’s really hot where you are. Do you think the headaches could be electrolyte related?

I do not believe so .... I drink sugar free berry powerade daily with salt ... I also drink pickle juice ..salt my food etc .
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970: sounds like you are getting enough sodium, but maybe check on your magnesium and potassium levels...?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970: sounds like you are getting enough sodium, but maybe check on your magnesium and potassium levels...?

Thanks ... I just went out and bought more magnesium citrate and potassium
  • HerbsandMore
    Options
    Got all my exercise in for the day, than just general housework, not much excitement but that's OK it is too hot to work outside so it's a good time to get got up.
  • Ringbearer2
    Options
    7/14— Happy Bastille Day!

Yesterday was a giant fail. Back at it today.