17th August
    3 x Yes
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    8/17/2021
    Exercise? Yes, barely, but I did.
    Track? Yes.
    Calories? Again, nope. I was close after dinner, but later on just felt hungry and water wasn't doing it. So I ended up eating some crackers (okay, a lot of crackers - Wheat Thins and then graham). Sigh. Way over now.

Mindset change? I think the biggest one is that I don't mind "exercising" - granted, lately, it hasn't been as much as I should, but since I joined UAC, I'm putting a little extra "oomph" in my walk to/from the bus. On the other hand, while I'm "maintaining," I'm still not losing and I need to. I know what I need to do. I just need to change my mindset some more so I can get back to the weight loss part of all of this. But first...
    emm01q4omui6.png

This is from one of the nuttiest movies I've ever seen. "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" If you're a fan of old time SciFi, (the B-movies or worse), or are just looking for a movie to practice your best MST3K schtick, this might be the movie for you. Hahahaha! Apparently you can rent it on YouTube. Hmmmm.... I may have to think about this. :smiley:

Night all!