Options

Replies

• thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options

August 7

yes to all questions.
    Pass day: 0
    Calories to burns: 47,740. Yesterday: 45,430. Since I gained some today, I only walked again. When I lose some, I will do a harder workout in addition to walking.

Being positive means waking up in the morning ready to tackle any obstacles in the way and end the day victoriously.

Goodnight to you all 💜💛.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @ForLangston Always happy to see your updates! Kudos on the day!

@lesdarts180 You're absolutely right that we are the instigators of positivity. Hope your ribs heal fast.

@Geneveremfp I hear you on the acceptance.

@Healthymumlife A walk in the rain?! How utterly romantic!!

@snowshoe072 So glad to hear you shared such an important moment in time AND in such a wonderfully commemorative place.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @thabit11 Victoriously is such a powerful word! Good for you!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,079 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    8/7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😭 We took my daughter out to celebrate her promotion from work, to our favorite German restaurant!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Using pass #1
    PASSES USED: 1/3

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Another great starting post. Positivity. I have always looked for the pitfalls in life. I think that’s what made me good at my job - advising people of all the terrible things that could happen in every scenario imaginable and how best to protect against as many as possible. It has taken me a long time to realize that I wasn’t enjoying my personal life as I was always catastrophizing (such a great word). It’s taken even longer to notice when I’m starting to go down that rabbit hole and change my perspective, but I am now successful at it the majority of the time. I am finally living in the moment. The universe throws terrible things at us - leaving dirty dishes in the sink does not a tragedy make.

Saturday, August 7

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under - protein seriously short though
    Exercise: Yes, full body stretch, indoor cycle 60 min, cool down ride, post ride stretch

Pass days to date - 2
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Exercise- ~1.5 hour walk, 35 minutes playing Frisbee and catch
    Under calories- yes
    Tracked everything- yes

What does positivity mean to me today?
    Not rushing the process, appreciating where I am now and how far I've come