• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @brisingr86 πŸŽ‚
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    CONGRATS πŸŽ‰πŸΎ to all those in the Winner's Circle for July! Huge Kudos to you all! :smile:

@donna25trinity @thabit11 , and @ashleycarole86 Great additional monthly goals! πŸ₯‚ Here's to a brand new month and starting over!

@SummerSkier I totally get it about WFH during this "spike" in cases! I'm going to check and see if I can do that as well. Just when I thought things were starting to get better. Ugh.

@Geneveremfp Excellent first day! Woot!! Mindfulness Meditation is an excellent goal as well!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning Your stats are always very inspiring!! Great first day! :smile:

@mshawski At first, your post had ME confused! I thought, "wait, what?" Lol. You must have a lot going on! My DH who has recently retired, is ALWAYS confused about what day it is. It seems that almost everyday he'll say "gosh, this seems like a Friday to me", and I always have a wise crack for him..... EVERYDAY seems like Friday to him! :lol: I hope you get it sorted out!

@TwistedSassette I know the feeling. There have been many times that I have had to MAKE myself get up and take those first steps.... because I certainly didn't want to! :smile: Eventually I'm very glad that I did it.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @lesdarts180 I'm glad that you're able to have such fun with your little "non-swimmers!" They certainly don't stay little very long!

@snowshoe072 Your medicine ball slams never cease to fascinate me! Your arm strength must certainly be increasing!

@Healthymumlife You're here, and you're posting! That's awesome! The rest will come! :smile:
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for checking in during July!! I'm looking forward to incorporating more strength training in August. Yes, yes, yes.